Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Madden Cover Vote Finals: Supercam Vs. Megatron

121 posts in this topic

So do you people honestly think some warlock or witch put a hex on the Madden NFL cover? If you're an honest believer in this curse, you're a fuging moron that I hope doesn't vote when it counts on November.

2 people like this

Amazing how many people are willing to publicly state that they are stupid.

2 people like this

He asked for it, who am I to deny him? I vote yea.....Rock on Sir Newton, do what you do!

Whereas if he doesn't get on the cover he is protected from all forms of injury...

Whereas if he doesn't get on the cover he is protected from all forms of injury...

Exactly. Injuries are a big part of football and people get hurt whether they are on a video game cover or not. Totally ridiculous to believe in such a childish curse.

According the NFLPA, 63% of all players were injured in the 2010 season. Were they all on the cover?

it's more than a trend at this point.

According the NFLPA, 63% of all players were injured in the 2010 season. Were they all on the cover?

You can't convince me that all these healthy athletes that have NEVER been injured before just suddenly get injured.

You can't convince me that all these healthy athletes that have NEVER been injured before just suddenly get injured.

magic is the only logical explanation here

That's BS, Brees nearly had his career ended long before he ended up on the Madden cover, and he turned out fine anyways.

You idiots are idiots.