Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden Cover Vote Finals: Supercam Vs. Megatron

123 posts in this topic

Posted

it's more than a trend at this point.

Posted

According the NFLPA, 63% of all players were injured in the 2010 season. Were they all on the cover?

You can't convince me that all these healthy athletes that have NEVER been injured before just suddenly get injured.

Posted

You can't convince me that all these healthy athletes that have NEVER been injured before just suddenly get injured.

magic is the only logical explanation here

Posted

I hope Cam wins, I'm fine with Megatron though.

Posted

That's BS, Brees nearly had his career ended long before he ended up on the Madden cover, and he turned out fine anyways.

You idiots are idiots.

Posted

That's BS, Brees nearly had his career ended long before he ended up on the Madden cover, and he turned out fine anyways.

You idiots are idiots.

If I told you nearly every person died after taking this "certain" pill would you take it?

Posted

momma said the madden curse monsters is ornery cause they got all them teeth and ain't got no toothbrush.

Posted

Cam is gonna be injured if he wins this vote, and I hope all of you are held accountable. I will bump every damn thread about this vote when he gets injured for you all of you to feel the guilt.

What are you going to do if Megatron gets the cover & Cam gets injured?

Posted

My momma... My... My momma said that voting on teh Madden covers is da DEVIL!

Posted

If I told you nearly every person died after taking this "certain" pill would you take it?

Would the pill allow me to achieve one of the goals I've had since I was a little kid?

Eta: If I offered you a job that could bring you fame & fortune but there would also be a high chance of you having serious health and/or pain problems from age 35 on would you take it?

Posted

Voted for Cam.

Posted

Gonna keep voting for Cam. He has said this has been one of his dreams.