Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Superman Pose Is In Madden 13

42 posts in this topic

Posted

why the fug would you buy a madden game in this day and age

because they're sheep

Posted

link?

Go to 2:28

Posted

Good god is it me or do the character models look like complete poo? It's like they aren't even trying anymore. At least in the past they would release screenshots that were photoshopped to look amazing to hype up the graphics, now it's like they know they suck and don't care.

I mean sure the consoles are using almost 5-6 year old hardware but did that stop skyrim and battlefield etc to actually have hd content to install on the hdd? What game developer do you know of that wouldn't get flack or a drop in sales if they kept spewing out the same crap each year except call of duty (lol)

Thank god for NCAA football

1 person likes this

Posted

looks like the same junk-ass game from last year to me

1 person likes this

Posted

Good god is it me or do the character models look like complete poo? It's like they aren't even trying anymore. At least in the past they would release screenshots that were photoshopped to look amazing to hype up the graphics, now it's like they know they suck and don't care.

I mean sure the consoles are using almost 5-6 year old hardware but did that stop skyrim and battlefield etc to actually have hd content to install on the hdd? What game developer do you know of that wouldn't get flack or a drop in sales if they kept spewing out the same crap each year except call of duty (lol)

Thank god for NCAA football

Yup, this game is junk. That's why the turnover rate on the EA Madden team is so high every year. They just keep turning out the same crap product every single year. It's junk. Eventually someone else will be allowed to come out and make a real game. This game sucks again I can already tell

1 person likes this

Posted

It looks like that dudes figurine.

Posted

The sad thing is like 2-3 years ago they formed a "team" that was suppose to pay attention to detail such as shoes and socks etc to help make it look more realistic. Hell you have 365 days a year to develop and change this game. How often do uniforms change and players change their style? The fact that they had to come out with a PR statement to say that they are paying attention to small details says a lot. How many times a year do in say " that looks nothing like _______, why does this player have a black picture as their face? Hey I'm I'm franchise year 6 and I have 3 players on my team that have the same face picture and name"

I hope someone will eventually step in and change the franchise, but sadly I don't see it happening any time soon. EA has the nfl names and logos by their balls. Sad thing is NCAA football actually seems to try and get better each year. Why bother to add phill etc in the broadcast booth it looked TERRIBLE. They have the espn license why the hell aren't they using it? It's like they are using the same engine they made back when the 360 first came out. (sound familiar cod?) except people notice easily because it's a sports game not a story action game.

Posted

LOL at you ninnies upset because the highlights you'll never watch don't look like the actual players.

Posted

i realllllllly hope that isnt a new screenshot for madden 13. because that looks EXACTLY like cam in 12.

Posted

Dildos

Posted

this is pre alpha...which is why logos and jerseys look just thrown together sloppy.

Posted

Current-gen Madden is still inferior to NFL 2K5.