- - - - -

Thomas Davis Watch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Technically we are both right I was using present tense, you were making an asinine statement about money relating to playing time, Captain Hindsight is what I am going to refer to you as.

So players routinely recover from three acl tears and Achilles tendon tears?

Who said anything about routinely? ACL and Achilles tendon recover has been very well documented and discussed. Also your saying once again that we should not worry about the fact we just paid a guy to play SLB , also ignore the fact he has also put up good numbers at that position and sit him for a rookie LB that has no starts and will be paid less just so the pick fits. Wow and you call my statement asinine. :huh:

#62 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

I hate to sound pessimistic, but do you guys seriously think Thomas Davis is a starting caliber OLB? He's played 9 games in the last 3 seasons, I know he always looked great when he was healthy, but at some point its just time to let it go.

#63 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

I like Kuechly and think that this is a solid pick. It's not however, the pick that I would've made, but solid non the less. I think that it's ridiculous to consider moving Beason. I don't get some fans... We have a Veteran, Pro Bowl MLB, in Beason that has had one injury and you guys are moving him to another position cause we drafted a Rook. Really

#64 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

Davis will play Will unless he gets hurt. Keekley or however you spell his name will be a back up.

Luke can play all 3 positions. He won't be a backup. Better than Anderson....

But Beason and Luke will see the field....other guy is the unknown.

What makes the most sense is for Thomas Davis and his blown out knee is to be a guy used is select packages and not an every down player. That is only way we are likely to get anything from him in the future.