Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In other college sports

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

but the favorites don't always win....look at that Tar Heel team that won the first game against Oregon St and then lost the next two games....They had Andrew Miller, Daniel Bard, Alex White, Adam Warren, and Matt Harvey and that was just the pitching:yikes:

Ahh, shut up, we're up 2-0 in the 4th... :lol:

Correction: 3-0...

Posted · Report post

Whoops rereading that, I didn't mean to put harvey's name in there especially since he is only a soph....I guess I just had Harvey on my mind

Btw 4-0 now

Posted · Report post

Left Harvey in way to long, I feel for Moran. He gets put in and a outfield error puts him in a tight position and tonight Harvey pretty much loads the bases on him

Posted · Report post

I hate Calhoun...I hate him

No way they pull this out IMO

Posted · Report post

WTH! up 4-0 and let them tie it in one inning?

Posted · Report post

One of the deepest best pitching staffs in the nation, and they looked like a bunch of pee wee leaguers tonight....ugh I am so pissed

Posted · Report post

I'm really starting to hate these west coast teams.

Posted · Report post

I now know what happened to the fat kid from sandlot, he goes by the name of Kole Calhoun

Posted · Report post

well the Championship series is set

Texas vs. LSU

Should be a fun matchup to watch, but I feel LSU will win the series

Posted · Report post

Well LSU has not been as dominate as I thought they would be.....Barely won Game 1, beat handily in Game 2.......Game 3 is tonight, but LSU has a trick up their sleeve....They did not play their 2nd pitcher in their rotation last night

Maybe they got cocky and thought they could start their other guy, or maybe they felt like Texas would take Game 2 no matter what and saved him for tonight.

Should be fun, this is for everything tonight...I do not really have a favorite just hoping for a good game

Edit: Last night was the LSU team I thought would be playing Texas....completely dismantled them

CONGRATS LSU