Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walter Football Nfcs Draft Grades

33 posts in this topic

Posted

WalterFB said Beason was unreliable like Davis ? wtf

Honestly I think he confused him WITH Davis because many analyst have. A lot of draft reports wrote that Beason has a injury history simply because they mixed him up with Davis.

Posted

Honestly I think he confused him WITH Davis because many analyst have. A lot of draft reports wrote that Beason has a injury history simply because they mixed him up with Davis.

By unreliable, they may have meant that we are not sure of what we will get from him this season. We expect and hope him to be near 100%, but that is not a given.

1 person likes this

Posted

By unreliable, they may have meant that we are not sure of what we will get from him this season. We expect and hope him to be near 100%, but that is not a given.

This too lol. I didnt think about the whole history of Achilles injuries in this aspect. Hope Beast can break that.

Posted

I want to pie you Hatter but it's kinda hard when the button vanishes.

Posted

I want to pie you Hatter but it's kinda hard when the button vanishes.

Same back at you. Nice to have a civil discussion on here. Been a testy week on the huddle

Posted

This. Season ending injuries are usually career changing injuries. Until I see Beast tearing it up at 100% on gameday in the middle of the season, that leg is a liability as far as I'm concerned. Love the guy, just don't trust his injury.

Posted

Good safe approach this year. We will see if it pays off.

Posted

Bucs seemed to have an alright draft. They didn't add anyone I'm afraid of seeing the Panthers face twice a year though. Neither did Atlanta or New Orleans for that matter. I'm sure they would say the same about us though.

Not a whole lotta flash in the division this year, eh?

Posted

Same back at you. Nice to have a civil discussion on here. Been a testy week on the huddle

Oh big time. Ive been on for little over a year and a half and I know the draft brings out some interesting emotions.