Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

a lot of people think Steve Smith is a douche too

Uh, he most certainly is a 100% douche bag off the field. Ask anyone who has tried to talk to him IRL.

But when he plays on Sundays I love the guy!

Uh, he most certainly is a 100% douche bag off the field. Ask anyone who has tried to talk to him IRL.

But when he plays on Sundays I love the guy!

that's my point, at the end of the day there is a reason these guys are in the NFL, sometimes its a cocky attitude that may make them an asshole, but at the same time a great player. Nothing against you, or your source. Just saying

Who knows but from the vids I have seen of him he seems pretty cool.

I only see 4 players from CC in the NFL.

Simpson, Jerome (2008 - 2010) 

Teal, Quinton (2007 - 2010) 

Thigpen, Tyler (2007 - 2010) 

Tolbert, Mike (2008 - 2010) 

Since you spoke to this person about Tolbert, would narrow it to 3 possibles. I would guess Quinton Teal since he's the only DB on the list, or possibly Thigpen.

yea I think hes a good guy.....no evidence to say hes not, especially not going to take tylers word for it

1 person likes this

Norman probably fuged every girl at CC. I'm sure dudes are mad.

that's my point, at the end of the day there is a reason these guys are in the NFL, sometimes its a cocky attitude that may make them an asshole, but at the same time a great player. Nothing against you, or your source. Just saying

Sometimes it takes that kind of attitude to succeed on the outside, Smitty, Moss, TO, Sanders, Revis. Guys like this are confident assholes who do not believe they can be beaten in one on one match-ups, rubs some people the wrong way, but these guys are a different breed.

I'm loving the pick, personally. Just relaying what I heard from a good friend. Either way with him and Mike Tolbert coming to town, it looks like MrTouchdown could be getting a pretty damn good ticket hookup from Coastal Carolina Football!

Wes Bunting (National Football Post) on the Norman selection:

I thought Coastal Carolina CB Josh Norman was a top-60 type talent. He displays a great feel in converge, wastes little motion when asked to click and close, and possesses a big frame. There were some character concerns attached to his name that likely caused him to fall, but if he can overcome those inconsistencies, Norman very well could develop into a starter for the Panthers before long

Norman probably fuged every girl at CC. I'm sure dudes are mad.

They got some bad ass girls there too. I think one of the finalist from American Idol this year went to Coastal.

I mean it's a nice college in fuging Myrtle Beach. Hot ass girls walking around left and right.

Who gives a fug

When someone is described as a "thug" what it usually means is "He likes rap and makes me uncomfortable."

Generally says more about the describer than the describee.

2 people like this

I will take my chances in the 5th round.