Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

I guarantee you that the guy you spoke with had some sort of beef with Norman during his time at Coastal Carolina. That and probably something like your friend road the pine while Norman got all the attention.

If I was in that scenario I wouldn't pimp out a teammate either.

I guarantee you that the guy you spoke with had some sort of beef with Norman during his time at Coastal Carolina. That and probably something like your friend road the pine while Norman got all the attention.

If I was in that scenario I wouldn't pimp out a teammate either.

I've acknowledged that this is a possibility. My friend is cool as hell though and gets along with everyone so it would be surprising.

Like I said earlier, both of these guys said he has the talent to play at a high level in the NFL. Their opinion of him personally isn't as flattering.

I do think we got a great value pick and like Michael Irvin said last week: You don't win Super Bowls with choir boys.

Yeah, I seriously couldn't care less about what your buddy said. He obviously is just jealous. He seems like a really nice level headed guy to me. He was projected as a high to mid round draft pick. We got a steal

yea, quinton teal would be my guess. If even one at all.

Doubt that buddy... QTeal is as real as a person as it get I know him dont seem like him to talk crap bout another kid he probably didn't even know. Teal was long long gone by time Norman got there and doubt he came back a lot he signed with SD and Sea and there practice squads for a while, possible but IMHO not Teal style. Thigpen Tolbert or Simpson would be the logical choices as Thig came around a lot and donated money to the team, Tolbert Simpson and Norman were teammates or atleast around for his recruiting process. But Tolbert and SImpson never seemed like the type to refer to someone as a "Thug" (kinda hard for Simpson to call anyone a "Thug" when he thugging it him self slanging mary jane on the side)...only leaves one former CCU current NFL player to me ...but thats just IMHO

The person I talked to hasn't been mentioned. And it shouldn't matter who it is. I'm just relaying the info that my friend said. Take it for what you want!

I will take Hurney's opinion over you.

Cool.

great pick looked at his combine and loved his backpedal and acceleration to the ball but his hip motion was a little sloppy and of

course the level of play was subpar in college: will probably make it on the team as a fifth CB. I don't think we can put him on the

practice squad because other teams will take him.

Doubt that buddy... QTeal is as real as a person as it get I know him dont seem like him to talk crap bout another kid he probably didn't even know. Teal was long long gone by time Norman got there and doubt he came back a lot he signed with SD and Sea and there practice squads for a while, possible but IMHO not Teal style. Thigpen Tolbert or Simpson would be the logical choices as Thig came around a lot and donated money to the team, Tolbert Simpson and Norman were teammates or atleast around for his recruiting process. But Tolbert and SImpson never seemed like the type to refer to someone as a "Thug" (kinda hard for Simpson to call anyone a "Thug" when he thugging it him self slanging mary jane on the side)...only leaves one former CCU current NFL player to me ...but thats just IMHO

I heard that new head coach hire is really rubbing a lot of the former players the wrong way.

The boosters and school love it because the guy is rich as fug and going to throw a lot of money into the program.

Was listening to WFNZ this afternoon and one of the guys on the show said he has a friend who is a coach at Coastal.

He quoted his friend as saying Norman has been one of the hardest players he's ever had to coach.

I truly believe what my friend and NFL player told me. I still love the pick and Norman will find out quickly what flies at a NCAA D1-AA school won't in the NFL.