Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I got to see Josh Norman in person this year, and I wasn't impressed

I go to Liberty and we played Coastal at home and absolutely destroyed them. Our number one wide receiver Chris Summers who was signed by the Bears as a UDFA absolutely destroyed Josh Norman. Summers put up 85 yards on five receptions against Norman.

Fricken torched Coastal 64-27.

Posted

Bottom line, hope for the good douche and not the bad douche

Posted

I don't buy these people that think Ron Rivera is going to single handedly turn every problem child into an All Pro. Rivera is a busy guy. He doesn't have time to raise these kids. People rarely change.

edit: And to clarify I'm not say Josh Norman is a bad pick. I just don't expect Ron Rivera to change 53 players.

Posted

Dan Pompei of National Football post names him as one of the 9 best bang for the buck selections.

Calls him 2nd round talent who fell cuz of character concerns.

Adds credibility to op IMO

Posted

Steve Smith can be selfish and a dck but we love him. Just saying......

Posted

This team needs more douchebags. We need that attitude that we're better than everyone else.

That's why I want Shockey back.

Posted

I will be cool with him until he's found in tenn. hiding in the trunk of a car.

Posted

He's hard to coach, huh?

I want to see him come into camp and try some poo with Rivera. THAT would be priceless.

Posted

Considering the blast Mr. Touchdown got for his similar comment, I preface this statement by saying it's not a big deal but just thought I would share....

One of my real close friends who plays DE/TE at Coastal Carolina now, responded to my text message on draft day concerning his teammate Josh Norman by saying "This kid is legit. He's an AMAZING playmaker."

Take it for what it's worth....so nothing probably

Posted

I will be cool with him until he's found in tenn. hiding in the trunk of a car.

This made me laugh.

Posted

so he is confident, overly-so according to some, and plays outside often on an island.

great!

no choir boys at playmaker spots please.

Posted

Big fishes in little ponds often are douches. When they move up to the big pond and find they are a little fish, they often change their tune. Especially when they get hazed by the vets and carry equipment all day and are treated like grunts. If they don't conform they don't stick around very long.