• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 heyyall

heyyall

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Careful now, he may take a left jab from Smitty.

#92 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,229 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

I just hope he is Smith cocky and not Richard Marshall cocky.

Richard Marshall cocky was not all that good.

#93 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Good thing he plays corner, the best ones are douches and the most selfish guys on the team.

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking...corners essentially play alone on the field. They have to fight by themselves to get past a block and make a tackle, and in a lot of cases are guarding their part of the field all alone.

But as others have said, as long as he's a good player on the field and stays out of trouble off of it, he can talk, walk, and dress as he wants.

#94 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yeah man, again, interviews and media "get-to-know-yous" can be misleading but I don't pickup on any negativity out of him. And as you mentioned, it could just be a personal thing between the guy you know and Norman...

Who knows, could've been a woman issue or something... Never know.

But, from the outside looking in, he seems like a humble guy that works hard and has plenty of talent.

You know what your statement reminded me of? Watching Janoris Jenkins (& his grilfriend) the moment he got drafted. They both just looked unhappy. It doesn't mean alot, but man to be pissy on a day that should be 1 of the best in your life...just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I too hope Norman will be a fine CB & no character issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com