Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Isn't it supposed to be on Thursday?

Posted

That's probably the only thing I can think of that I miss in the transition from John Fox to Ron Rivera.

During the last minicamp of Fox's years, Danny Morrison was engaging the fans who were watching on the outside, handing out rosters and such. Rivera apparently wants privacy for practices though.

Wonder if Morrison could get him to change his mind on that.

Posted

That's probably the only thing I can think of that I miss in the transition from John Fox to Ron Rivera.

During the last minicamp of Fox's years, Danny Morrison was engaging the fans who were watching on the outside, handing out rosters and such. Rivera apparently wants privacy for practices though.

How did that season end up turning out?

Let the team work in peace, get their minds right and be left alone and get ready for the season to come.

Posted

I miss it from a fans point of view, but I used to stand there thinking "Man, I hope none of these guys around me are scouts from another team" so I certainly understand it from a coaches point of view.

Posted

How did that season end up turning out?

Let the team work in peace, get their minds right and be left alone and get ready for the season to come.

So the 2010 season could have been a success if they'd have just closed the minicamps?

Wow!

Posted

in for pics

Posted

Didn't the patriots have a guy filming us from one of the higher buildings?