104 replies to this topic

#91 OmerBG

OmerBG

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

that is my pic at the stadium with my phone, the others i have in the camera...

Posted Image

#92 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,832 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Dude that is awesome. Glad you enjoyed the trip and even got to see a Panthers win.

#93 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hey guys, i was come back yesterday from my USA trip, finally this time was a NFL oriented trip! it was Amazing, i've seen 3 NFL Games, ( Colts@NE, Panthers@Phila and Pittsburgh@Baltimore)

cause of what i read here, i didnt know if wear or not my Carolina Jersey, but at the end i decided to wear it, and there were no problems at all... when i arrived to the stadium in my mind was thinking " im the only Panthers fan tonight!" but once i was inside i've seen a pair of people with Smith Jersey, so i make a pic with one of them... while we were doing it, 2 other guys came to us and said " here we go, here we go, we come out with a W tonight!" they were right!!!!

once i arrived to my seat near me were 2 guys that look me in a strange way, but after the first touchdown they give me 5, and in front of me there were 2 other people with Newton's Jersey... so i was in a sort of little group of Panthers Fan!

i was in row 16 on the 40, and was behind the Panthers Sideline, so once the game was nearly finish, Smith start talking to some people near me with Carolina Jersey, and he saw me lift my arm and respond me! it was a really good emoction for me! he is my idol since i start watching Football!

at the end i was so happy about all, right when i bought tickets i hoped for a game between 2 teams fighting for a PO spot, and watching Cam vs Vick, but what really matter was the W, and we got it!

it was so strange how u live ur stadium, i mean in Italy its completely different, u cant put home fans n away fans in same place or u get a Fight every game! i really like this experience, like the Trash Talk during the game too with other fans it was cool!

hope next time i can come to Bank of America Stadium, maybe for a PO game!

ps: sorry for the english, porbably i made some mistake

That is awesome! Great to hear some positive experiences from an international Panther fan, not too many good stories these days on the Huddle. Glad you enjoyed and I hope you get to make it to Bank of America Stadium in the future.

#94 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,473 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Glad you had fun, and got to see the Panthers win. You should have started some Italian football chants. The environment for those games is something we should aspire to here.

#95 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,661 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Posted Image

Very cool. Hey, I'm a season ticket holder and you have been to as many Panther victories as I have this year. Congrats.

#96 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

You picked a good game to go to lol

#97 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,432 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Very Nice.

#98 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

ok guys, thanks for advices... in italy usually during the games, you cannot wear away's jersey if you stay with home fans... here the risk to have fight is high...

i've been in NY, for Nets @ Knicks and in Miami for Thunder @ Heat (with Westbrook jeresey) without problem... but i will follow your advices! i will be there without any jersey!

Lol

#99 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

This guy lives in Italy and is a better Panthers fan thN many on these boards. Glad you had a good time man. I have been to 4 panthers games this year and all were loses.

#100 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,166 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Fortunately???Ha

yeah okay? Where are you from?

I've been to 47 states, NC is Top 5 hands down....sorry your state sucks....

Fortunately for us you're a Redskins fan....Why are you here again?

Philadelphia may not be the prettiest city, but it's sure as hell a better city than Baltimore and DC...

Yep, I have been to 37 states and NC is #2 in my book. #1 doesn't have an NFL team so NC is the place to be.

#101 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,819 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hello to everyone, i'm a Panthers fan from Italy and i will come to USA between november and december with a friend (a steelers fan) to watch some NFL games...

we are going to watch 3 Games: 1 Colts @ Patriots, 2 Panthers @ Eagles 3 Steelers @ Ravens

we have found tickets behind Panthers sideline, before we bought them, i would like to ask you if before or after the game, can you get autograph or picture with some player...

maybe it is a stupid question...

sorry for my english

Holy poo

An Italian fan whose second language is English and still writes better than pantherclaw

#102 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

Awesome dude! I had tickets but I sold them, but hey you've been to more wins this year than most of the huddlers here combined! And if our fans were like the ones from your country we would have the craziest stadium America has ever seen... Lmao

#103 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

I went to the Eagles game too, it was a blast.

I think I was way more to the left than you though, off to the left of the Panthers bench. Same lower level though.

My seat view:

Posted Image

#104 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,704 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

This post makes me happy. Kudos Italian Panther Fan. You chose wisely when falling in love with your NFL Franchise.

#105 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Great reading this! Hope I'll once get the opportunity to travel and watch a Panther game. In Belgium, where I live, NFL and American Football overall isn't quite popular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.