Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Details From Hargrove's Document...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#49 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

If this happened to the Panthers every single person on this board would be falling all over themselves to defend the team with the exact same argument Saints** fans are using.

human beings have an incredible capacity to rationalize things like this.

Not a single person on here talks about the super bowl run being tainted by the whole offensive line doing steroids, for example.

LOL god damn Fiz. Not the point. The point is f*ck Alejandro and this breezing2whatever douche. F*ck them for coming to an NFC south rival board and trying to plea bargain. That is the joke of the entire situation. These guys pleading their case on an NFC south rival board.

#50 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

LOL god damn Fiz. Not the point. The point is f*ck Alejandro and this breezing2whatever douche. F*ck them for coming to an NFC south rival board and trying to plea bargain. That is the joke of the entire situation. These guys pleading their case on an NFC south rival board.

Lol you care about what other fans say.

#51 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

Lol you care about what other fans say.

Lol it's an Internet sports forum. All that matters is what other fans say. That's what these lame sites exist for. Lol but please, don't let me interrupt your holier than thou retorts.

Fug the Saints*.

#52 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

I am totally convinced you aren't living in reality...

So you think an independent federal judge who reviewed Goodells mountain of evidence and called it a slam dunk is a Saints*** hater?

Play on words all you want....which is what you are doing. Bottom line is Goodell has them by the balls...and the Saints*** players are doing PR work right now. None would step foot in Goodells office for a reason. They would get bitch slapped with evidence is they brought there lies into his office...

Lying is what screwed the Saints**..,not a bounty program. They still haven't learned....Niether has the fanbase

Please see my last response and then try again

#53 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

If there was no bounty program...there is nothing to "play dumb" about...

If there was nothing being done wrong...the Saints** coaches would have nothing to encourage there play not to talk about

#54 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

You might want to read the declaration again. Show me where he admits a bounty, admits people paid, admits player names. The NFL spun this our of control and it is no doubt going to come back to haunt them.

yes because they have so much to gain by destroying the team they built up after Katrina and painted as America's team.

you are dumb

#55 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

So why did you just post a thread where Cris Carter confirms he had bounties? I thought you were trying to say there is no evidence. Now you are trying to justify the lying and cheating? Pick a side douche bag.

#56 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Aints** fans will do anything to assure themselves that reality regarding their sorry ass scumbag team doesn't exist. As someone who has family from Louisiana, delusion is quite common there, so this is no surprise.

Fug the Aints**, the Rapedome, and those delusional bandwagon fans.

#57 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

...explored by Yahoo sports

http://sports.yahoo....--joe-vitt.html

Hargrove confirms that not only did Gregg Williams tell him to lie, but that post-suspension interim coach Joe Vitt was in on it as well. Vitt was supposedly the coach that Sean Payton sent to monitor Williams, whom they later claimed "went rogue".

The document also states that Vitt and Williams made promises of a starting DE job to Hargrove, likely in order to assist with his cooperation in denying the bounty program. They apparently never made good on their promise.

The reason behind the declaration was to set the foundation for a "just following orders" defense. Hargrove apparently didn't realize that by doing this, he was giving the NFL additional ammo against him, the Saints** and his teammates.

The statement he quotes from Williams is hilarious :lol:

Ok help me with this. The NFLPA is appealing saying 'there is no proof' but the NFLPA just submitted that document to the NFL? Now I get players are pretty much overpaid gladiators and are dumb, but damn...isn't D Smith supposed to be an attorney? So there is no proof against the players but you just gave the NFL proof. Wow....