Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eyewitness account of Air Force One's photo-op

85 posts in this topic

Posted

you know g5jamz if you, along with the rest of the republican party, put as much energy into posting about meaningful, important problems with the Obama administration (indiscriminate bombings in pakistan, bottomless bailouts, corporate written healthcare plan, RIAA love fest, Warrantless Wiretapping, Secrecy) you might be worth a damn.

Of course that would involve a little more intelligence than it takes to constantly post poo post about TOTUS and RINOs, giggling to your buddies while you input data at NAPA or wherever it is you work so I guess we're all out of luck.

Posted

Thank God Fiz is around to tell everyone else what's wrong with them. :rolleyes:

Posted

meaningful, important problems with the Obama administration (indiscriminate bombings in pakistan, bottomless bailouts, corporate written healthcare plan, RIAA love fest, Warrantless Wiretapping, Secrecy) you might be worth a damn.

Bombings are deserved on terrorist camps. Bottomless bailouts I HAVE been against...even before Obama was elected.

All the other things...

Of course that would involve a little more intelligence than it takes to constantly post poo post about TOTUS and RINOs, giggling to your buddies while you input data at NAPA or wherever it is you work so I guess we're all out of luck.

LOL...you still are trying to make this about me. And I hate to disappoint...but I do well. Remember...don't enter a thread if feel your tender sensibilities will get aggravated.

Posted

Bombings are deserved on terrorist camps.

yeah you really seem to grasp all sides of the issue here

Posted

yeah you really seem to grasp all sides of the issue here

Why don't you create a thread and enlighten us all Fiz.

Otherwise...this is stupid.

Posted

Why don't you create a thread and enlighten us all Fiz.

how about you do your own research as to why indiscriminate bombing campaigns have historically failed and why they tend to push populations into the arms of extremists instead of waiting for me to take you by the hand and lead you into the bright, scary light of knowing what the fug you're talking about.

here's a start.

Posted

This thread is about the ignorance of those in this administration who thought the photo-op was a good idea, and who had no common sense regarding how fresh (yes, even after nearly 8 years) 9/11 images are for the people of New York. It wasn't just unthinking, it was uncaring. I cannot believe that not one person who was in on the conversation planning this thought or expressed that perhaps this isn't a good idea. You think that 9/11 was a long time ago, but this shows just how fresh it is ... and the Obama Administration is responsible for needlessly making people in New York relive that horrific day. While it may not be of the magnitude of "starting a war" or some of the other things that people in this thread want to continue harping on regarding the Bush Administration, is it not unimportant. It's extremely important and shows that the issue of national security and personal safety are very high on people's minds, still. The fact that the administration doesn't recognize that is a cause for concern. Someone should be fired, at the very least.

Posted

panthers lover did you feel this strongly when they played new footage of 9/11 out of nowhere at the RNC, because while i think this was stupid, everyone overreacting is even more stupid.

Posted

panthers lover did you feel this strongly when they played new footage of 9/11 out of nowhere at the RNC, because while i think this was stupid, everyone overreacting is even more stupid.

What do you mean, Fiz? People on this board overreacting, or the people in New York who shat themselves?

Posted

What do you mean, Fiz? People on this board overreacting, or the people in New York who shat themselves?

both

Posted

both

I'll agree with you on the board half of that, but the people in New York who went through 9/11....I cut them some slack.

Posted

Of course it did have the presidential color scheme. The Air Force One planes are very susceptible to terrorist hijacking...