Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers55

Plaxico Burress Was On Nfl Radio And The Topic Of The Panthers Came Up

77 posts in this topic

Plaxico! I had him on my fantasy team last year and he was somewhat disappointing. Other than that, I've got no beef. I think 3 Wr line ups with Smith, Lafell, Gettis and Burress would be a hell of a lot better than Smith, Lafell, Gettis and Adams.

More likely people are neither overrating OR underrating Gettis - he s is still very much an unknown quantity. We're all making assumptions...I don't really think we have enough info on Gettis to either overrate OR underrate him.

Plax and Gettis are very different receivers though. I'm not sure Plax being here (if he were) impacts Gettis as much as people seem to think it would.

i would be surprised if he would play for a minimum contract

I like him. Would be a nice acquisition IMO even more than Jones/Gaffney but i believe the Panther's FO is set on what they have.

No

I'm a big Plax fan. I'd love to sign him for cheap.

He's not a terrible receiver - it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he was here for some stupidly low number. The question, I guess, is do you get him for a stupidly low number or does he think he deserves a ton of money from someone?

My assumption is he still thinks he deserves a ton of money from someone.

Maybe, but his wife is a lawyer so he isn't looking at a Lawrence Taylor future I would hope. Maybe $$ wouldn't be all that important.

Rather have Braylon Edwards.

Cam is bringing the high profile people... Thanks cam! sign this man up!