Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [3] Indiana Pacers

miami indiana hibbert lebron david west wade bosh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

Poll: NBA Playoffs (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Miami Heat (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Indiana Pacers (7 votes [63.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

Vote

#61 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

LeBron is a phenomenal bball player, he just doesn't have the killer instinct of MJ, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc.

Also, the more I watch Wade the less I like him. He is arrogant, whiney, & a poor teammate.

agreed. I don't doubt Lebron's talent, just his heart. I really think he could have benefited from going to college for a couple years to grow up. He just acts like a spoiled boy. When things are going great he is great, when he has to face adversity he shuts down.

I'm disappointed in D-Wade I really liked him. I think this whole situation has changed him for the worse.

#62 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

agreed. I don't doubt Lebron's talent, just his heart. I really think he could have benefited from going to college for a couple years to grow up. He just acts like a spoiled boy. When things are going great he is great, when he has to face adversity he shuts down.

I'm disappointed in D-Wade I really liked him. I think this whole situation has changed him for the worse.

LeBron James was crowned the king & told he was the chosen one at 17 years of age. You can't put that kind of pressure on a kid. Part of the blame belongs to the media. Everyone told him he was the next MJ before he even finished high school. Nobody can live up to that pressure.

I always thought Wade was one of the good guys. But watching him this year he seems like a completetool.

#63 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

Eric Spoelstra should have bench D Wade in the 3rd quarter when he showed his butt & got in his face.

#64 Hate

Hate

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

I love watching James just casually walk around at the end of games, because he doesn't want the ball. The guy isn't clutch and never will be. He is also a prick, I've heard stories and seen them myself. He calls kids bitches, tells them to fug off. He is a scum bag and I hope he never sees a championship. He didn't realize how good he had it in Cleveland, they ignored stories and made him out to be a great guy. Miami won't do that for him and neither will the Riley.

#65 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,475 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

Lebron had a good game. His boy Wade didn't hold up his end of the bargain, and the rest of the Heat players, except Chalmers, weren't hitting their open shots.
Not a Lebron fan, but I don't think the blowout should be put on him. Wade didn't show up today, and hasn't really done much this series.

No....LeBron had a good "First Half".

When the Pacers turned up the intesity, LeBron (once again) disappeared and folded. Guy has immense talent....but no moxy and heart.

#66 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

Been saying for 3 years give me Durant over any player in the NBA best player in the NBA without question...Heat ain't done tho this series gone go the distance cause of the refs yall already know that. my guess is Celtics/OKC in the finals tho but I wouldn't be shocked at Spurs/Celtics

#67 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:15 AM

I'm still baffled at Wade. I believe he's regressing and his body is deteriorating. He just doesn't look right and his jump shot has gotten worse through the years. He played all out earlier in his career and it's catching up. I believe Rose is on this same path as well.
Coach Spo should've sat him down when he bowed up in his face. I would've

#68 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

Been saying for 3 years give me Durant over any player in the NBA best player in the NBA without question...Heat ain't done tho this series gone go the distance cause of the refs yall already know that. my guess is Celtics/OKC in the finals tho but I wouldn't be shocked at Spurs/Celtics

I agree with you about Durant and this series. This thing going 7 games, but if Miami loses Sunday, then they're gonna quit game 5. I think it'll be celtics/OKC also

#69 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Posted Image

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Dwyane Wade says the Miami Heat have moved on from Game 3 when he had his public spat with coach Erik Spoelstra.

Following the team's practice Saturday, Wade chalked up his heated sideline exchange in the third quarter of a 94-75 blowout loss to the Indiana Pacers with Spoelstra as ''emotional and in the heat of the battle.'' Wade said it wasn't his first exchange with Spoelstra ''and it won't be the last.''

Wade said the Heat ''are a family, a team'' and have moved past any turmoil as they get ready for Game 4 on Sunday.

The Heat didn't practice Friday. Wade, who scored just five points in Game 3, took advantage of the time away from the floor to visit Indiana coach Tom Crean, his college coach at Marquette.

http://sports.yahoo....40204--nba.html

#70 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

D Wade is a prick. Spoelstra called him out for his poor play & he cried like a baby. D Wade has turned into a douchebag since LeBron joined Miami.

#71 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

D Wade's got a ring, get off his nuts.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

The Heat's first must win game of the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the adversity. Spo goes with Turiaf and Battier in the starting lineup. His fourth change to the lineup this series.

#73 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

So far, it's looking like James is going to have to do this by himself. Wade just can't buy a bucket...1-8 today. Another bad shooting game so far. That boys game has fallen all the way off

#74 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Granger going in on everybody on the Heat. Took his shot at Lebron last game, now he's going at Wade. It's about time someone goes at Wade, though. Granger's got to be careful, though. The tech's are piling up, and they'll need him if/when they advance to the ECF.

#75 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

Gotta admit, LeBron is having a spectacular game. Interesting to see if he can keep it up in the second half.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miami, indiana, hibbert, lebron, david west, wade, bosh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users