• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,349 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

So I don't have a start a new thread for every unrelated thing to say.

To start things off:

I just nommed the poo out of some ribs at Famous Dave's.

Posted Image

#2 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Lol funny but i found a 20 dollar bill while washing my clothes a few minutes ago. Funny thing is it was just boxers, socks and a couple of towels i was washing..How did 20 bucks get in my boxers?

#3 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

You are making a dangerous mistake giving me a platform to spew my random thoughts.
  • When an Asian person watches something in widescreen, does it look normal?
  • When a chick is in the pool, does her hoo-ha fill up, or is it watertight? And if it does fill up, when they get out of the pool, do they basically have to drain themselves out? I feel like I should have asked that question years ago when I was young enough to be understandably naive.
  • Straight women aren't funny. I should have guessed about Wanda Sykes before she even came out.
  • Those AT&T "so 15 seconds ago" commercials: did they do some market research and find out that people wish they were thought of as glib assholes?
  • I know it's a mother's choice to decide whether or not she breast-feeds her four year old, but it's a father's job to make sure his kids don't grow up to be titty-suckin' co-dependant, momma's boys to the N-th degree.
  • I don't care what the state of North Carolina says; given the opportunity, I would marry Ryan Reynolds.

#4 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,349 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Lol funny but i found a 20 dollar bill while washing my clothes a few minutes ago. Funny thing is it was just boxers, socks and a couple of towels i was washing..How did 20 bucks get in my boxers?

I'd like to know where you're working, where they tuck 20s!

#5 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,349 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

You are making a dangerous mistake giving me a platform to spew my random thoughts.

• When an Asian person watches something in widescreen, does it look normal?
  • When a chick is in the pool, does her hoo-ha fill up, or is it watertight? And if it does fill up, when they get out of the pool, do they basically have to drain themselves out? I feel like I should have asked that question years ago when I was young enough to be understandably naive.
  • Straight women aren't funny. I should have guessed about Wanda Sykes before she even came out.
  • Those AT&T "so 15 seconds ago" commercials: did they do some market research and find out that people wish they were thought of as glib assholes?
  • I know it's a mother's choice to decide whether or not she breast-feeds her four year old, but it's a father's job to make sure his kids don't grow up to be titty-suckin' co-dependant, momma's boys to the N-th degree.
  • I don't care what the state of North Carolina says; given the opportunity, I would marry Ryan Reynolds.

At some point, daddy gotta take that titty back for hisself!

#6 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,668 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

Although I live in VA, I own a couple beach properties in NC and was looking forward to enjoying my sunset years there. Now that they've passed this constitutional amendment banning civil unions and gay marriage, they're effectively back to the 19th century and have lived up to everyone's stereotype of being a bunch of stupid rednecks.

And for all of you who think this is just about gay marriage- go look again- it denies rights to any type of living arrangement not a man-woman marriage. So, yeah, if you live with someone and have kids- guess what? Odds are you have no parental rights if something should happen to that relationhip.

It also really bother me that the entire thought process behind this comes from relegion and relegious beliefs, yet it becomes a constitutional amendment. Whatever happened to the separation of church and state?

I spent 20 years fighting for the freedoms we enjoy in this country and I'm pissed that we are now attempting to legislate morality inside people's homes.

#7 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,349 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

My new goal in life is to live until 5/5/55, and then eat chips i salsa until my stomach bursts.

#8 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:59 AM

that twink who spent the night at your house probably left it over there

#9 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

I was doing some work on my buddies computer that involved downloading some pictures to post online. When i went to pull them from the file folder i stumbled, honestly, on some lets say "naughty" pics of his gf. Should i give him hell or keep it to myself?

#10 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

I have gas.

#11 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,501 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

I graduated and got to see Michelle Obama...regardless of politics she gave an incredible speech at VT. As someone who has been here since 07, it hit home.

Pretty awesome last 2 days and...

#12 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

wtf? you don't wash your boxers by themselves? you're just spreading the "love" to your socks and towels

#13 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

Lol i just throw all the lights in one pile and wash them. hot water kills.

#14 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

that twink who spent the night at your house probably left it over there

I don't even know what a twink is. Inform me please.

#15 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,971 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

I graduated and got to see Michelle Obama...regardless of politics she gave an incredible speech at VT. As someone who has been here since 07, it hit home.

Pretty awesome last 2 days and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpMs_R3P6U

Pie for a fellow Hokie grad. Everytime I listen to 'I can see for miles' by The Who, I wonder why they use the imperial system over the metric system considering they are British.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com