Posted Image

#17 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Do you remember they were missing their starting QB..................................................................................?

Do you remember they were still highly regarded as a superior team....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

#18 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

Do you remember they were still highly regarded as a superior team....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

Hey guys we beat a TJ Yates led team one time.

#19 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Dude you are straight up dumb, don't even try to continue to argue that the Texans were the same with a 3rd string UDFA over a pro bowl QB.

You look like an idiot, just stop.

#20 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,235 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

They lost there starting QB, Andre Johnson, and Mario Williams and made the playoffs.

if we lost Cam, Smitty and CJ we would have gone 0-16.

#21 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Yet everyone still had the Texans pegged to destroy us with their injuries.

#22 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Guys, I think we will have a better record if we could play every teams numbers three QB.

#23 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

It absolutely baffles me how clueless and knowledgeable some of these football "fans" really are.

Why the fug would you create a user name and sit on a message board all day to post about something you have no fuging clue about?

Today has just been a coming out party for users like this.

#24 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,896 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

there's not a single team in the NFL that's won more game than the Panthers this season!

#25 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,027 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

if the Chiefs had an actual QB they'd have the best top to bottom Roster in the NFL.

#26 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Dude you are straight up dumb, don't even try to continue to argue that the Texans were the same with a 3rd string UDFA over a pro bowl QB.

You look like an idiot, just stop.

Still were not and are not the best team in the NFL......

#27 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Guys, I think we will have a better record if we could play every teams numbers three QB.

How TRDesque. Guys, this post has everything. Condescension, sarcasm, and just a hint of distain. All you young wanna be trolls could learn a lot from a post/er of this caliber.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.