Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [3] Los Angeles Lakers

NBA Playoffs Rd 2   23 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Posted

lol..

you've made it abundantly clear that you don't watch basketball.

42pts & nothing. He's a scorer. That's it. Guys like Jordan, Magic, & LeBron stuff the stat sheet.

Posted

42pts & nothing. He's a scorer. That's it. Guys like Jordan, Magic, & LeBron stuff the stat sheet.

Hahaha you don't have a fuging clue what you're saying.

Have you ever actually watched Kobe Bryant play? How about a Basketball game in general?

Posted

Kobe might not fill up the stat sheet with assists and rebounds but his defense is top notch.

Congrats to OKC. Not sure where the Lakers go from here as the West is getting younger. Bynum is big but not explosive enough, his moves are all slow and lack touch. Kobe is getting old and lacks explosion and quickness on both ends of the floor. No PG in sight. Bench is a joke.

They need some serious work but I trust they'll figure it out to give Kobe a few more chances at a title.

Right now, it's on to Dodger Baseball!

Posted

Kobe might not fill up the stat sheet with assists and rebounds but his defense is top notch.

Congrats to OKC. Not sure where the Lakers go from here as the West is getting younger. Bynum is big but not explosive enough, his moves are all slow and lack touch. Kobe is getting old and lacks explosion and quickness on both ends of the floor. No PG in sight. Bench is a joke.

They need some serious work but I trust they'll figure it out to give Kobe a few more chances at a title.

Right now, it's on to Dodger Baseball!

Bynum could be the next superstar if he wants to be. But the key word is "wants"...

Kobe still has a couple more years and I think winning the title again is very possible.

And yes it is now Dodger season and yes, they are fuging destroying everyone in their path.

Posted

Hahaha you don't have a fuging clue what you're saying.

Have you ever actually watched Kobe Bryant play? How about a Basketball game in general?

Replace Kobe with LeBron & you get the same result. LeBron & Shaq would've been just as good.

Posted

Replace Kobe with LeBron & you get the same result. LeBron & Shaq would've been just as good.

No my friend, it wouldn't. Because the difference between Kobe and Lebron is the fact that Kobe can close and win championships, Lebron can't.

How about this? If Kobe had Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, and Mario Chalmers, Basketball wouldn't be fun to watch and the Lakers would win every year.

You don't watch basketball or know what you're talking about. Please stop wasting my time.

Posted

he'd still jack up 50 shots a night at only 45% average

keep shitting on the rest of the team to justify captain chucksalot. shows what kind of fan you really are

Posted

Lakers might have the worst bench in the NBA

Posted

bobcats say hi

Posted

I said "in the NBA"

Posted

he'd still jack up 50 shots a night at only 45% average

keep shitting on the rest of the team to justify captain chucksalot. shows what kind of fan you really are

LMAO

Kobe's first 3 chamionships were won by the most DOMINANT player in the history of the NBA. Kobe was good but the Lakers would've won those titles with a dozen other all star wings. Shaq carried those teams. They also had one of the greatest rebounders ever in Rodman & Harper, a veteran pg eith multiple titles.

If you put Kobe on Miami with Bosh & Wade they are home right now. Kobe can't pass & facilitate to create for Wade, so Wade doesn't get in rhythm in game 4 & it would've all been on Kobe with Bosh out. And we just saw what happens when Kobe has to do it all. He aint MJ.

If you haven't noticed the Panthers are in NC & nobody in NC gives a fug about Kobe or the Lakers.

Posted

I see why ya'll are mad now haha...

55kobebryant.jpg

JordanUNC_display_image.jpg?1303491964