Das guud ya...

#122 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

yep next time you're at middle school bop up to your teacher and be like yo you got vagggg girl and she'll get it

#123 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

whats vag sorry im 13

lol

#124 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

Elder Forums is 5000 post requirement

I been a member for years man :/

#125 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

Although I could care less about having 5000 posts. I do however care that I am being discriminated against just becuase I do not post constantly. I was a member before the great crash of 08, and I feel that should be a major consideration. Senority should have some value around these here parts.

Would it help if I told you that I remember the first time I got to watch Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Disney in color? Or that I got sent home from school the day JFK was killed?

Age should not matter. (Cuz I have age) Post count should not count. (Cuz I do not have those) It should come down to years of service. (Which I absolutely have)

There just has to be a loophole in here somewherez.

#126 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

And just for the record. Us lurkers are Huddlerz too.

#127 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Although I could care less about having 5000 posts. I do however care that I am being discriminated against just becuase I do not post constantly. I was a member before the great crash of 08, and I feel that should be a major consideration. Senority should have some value around these here parts.

Would it help if I told you that I remember the first time I got to watch Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Disney in color? Or that I got sent home from school the day JFK was killed?

Age should not matter. (Cuz I have age) Post count should not count. (Cuz I do not have those) It should come down to years of service. (Which I absolutely have)

There just has to be a loophole in here somewherez.

yea zod needs to take his gay suppression pills smh

#128 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

yea Zod needs to take his gay suppression pills smh

There you go. I fixed it for you. No need to thank me. It is just the kind of guy I am, always willing to help those who need it. It is called the shift key. It is used to capitilize letters. Such as, in a persons name.

#129 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

There you go. I fixed it for you. No need to thank me. It is just the kind of guy I am, always willing to help those who need it. It is called the shift key. It is used to capitilize letters. Such as, in a persons name.

no one cares geek.

#130 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

no one cares geek.

Okay, then. Since you obviously speak for all Huddledom, I bow to you. Begs the question though. If you speak for everyone, how come I still have my own voice?

#131 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,356 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Don't worry about it guys. Even the 5000 posters don't really have a good reason to go there. Have you seen the place? It's like a cabin in the middle of the Continental Divide (in February).

#132 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,848 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

It's kinda funny that anyone can see their posts. It takes away any mystique if it had any to begin with. It would have been better if only 5000+ posters could post and SEE the thread.

#133 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

I know I am late to this party but as for people with lots of posts:

It is true that does not make them a good poster (just look at me). However, it generally means they are willing to contribute and are not complete jackasses or else they would already be banned.

#134 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,149 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

It is true that does not make them a good poster (just look at me). However, it generally means they are willing to contribute and are not complete jackasses or else they would already be banned.

Post count/member since means a lot more than rep or pie. I don't even see a member since now. But I guess with the new format the kinks will be worked out.

#135 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,848 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

Could also mean you spend a lot of time in the huddle. Like I do.. the huddle is like that gone chick you said you wouldn't see anymore and you keep seeing her and screw her. Then you tell yourself. "No, no more.", then you find yourself 6 inches inside her...ugh.. I hate summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com