Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stadium New Look

41 posts in this topic

Posted

City of Pleasant Living...or somthing like that.

I wanted a pic of the stadium renovations but your signature will do for now.

City of Goddamn This Traffic is more accurate.

Posted

How about a panther beacon like the batman one. The night before a game or during a night game shine it above the stadium "calling all panthers" to join for the cause. Reach?

Posted

How about a panther beacon like the batman one. The night before a game or during a night game shine it above the stadium "calling all panthers" to join for the cause. Reach?

I'd rather the beacon be a big middle finger to all Steeler, Cowboy, and Redskin fans.

Posted

I work next door, I will try and snap a pic from my phone on the way out. Although lastime I looked they had the scaffolds still up and you could'nt see anything.

Posted

As is mine. If only that damn Empire State Building wasn't in the way...

The World Trade Center for me. This is very annoying...

Posted

Lol "hey mom whats that?" " Thats how grown ups tell the other teams were #1..just with a different finger sweety"

Posted

Can they install a force field to keep opposing fans out or that douche that wears a Steelers jersey to a Panthers v. Falcons game? Probably not.

hah i also hate seeing 3rd party fans

Posted

Best I could do , but it doesn't really matter since the scaffolds are still there. Will try and post a better one when they take them down.

post-12274-0-10644800-1337288624_thumb.j

2 people like this

Posted

Best I could do , but it doesn't really matter since the scaffolds are still there. Will try and post a better one when they take them down.

Ah yes u can see the new logos.

Posted

On another note they need to clean out those white "turrets". When they light up at night u can how much dirt and crap has built up inside them over the past 16 years.

Posted

logo on midfield now? ;)

Posted

My sport management professor has graduated a few guys that work for the Panthers and he was told that the Panthers were having to pay from anywhere between two and four million dollars to upgrade the stadium with the new emblem and all that good stuff.

clear your inbox, i'm trying to send you a pm sir