Photo
- - - - -

The Tide Is Clearly Turning Against Goodell

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

little off topic, but i cant stand defense lawyers. they have a special place in hell for all i care.

yeah I too wish for a world where the prosecution always wins because nobody will defend scumbags on trial because if you're on trial you're a scumbag and nobody should defend you and if they do they hate america and babies and vote for demoncRATS.

#38 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Checks and balances?

This isn't a court of law it's a business that is punishing employees for breaking company policy after they were already told to put an end to it.

Is it.goodells fault that this business is under comstant watch by millions, and Vilma looks like the idiot he is, for being involved?

And our resident Saints** fan that is here for every bounty thread, has got the be the dumbest SOB I've ever have read on any message board.

#39 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

But you guys don't understand vilma is the face of the nfl and as such his well being takes precedence over the league

#40 SN03

SN03

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

The only thing changing for the Saints* is all of their bandwagon fans breezing2anotherteam.

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of new members 49erJ, Tebowing2theSB, & PatMattnMegatron.

#41 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

The fact that if the exact same process was happening to Jon Beason you would be up and arms yet you don't have enough character to admit it.

Nah brah. If our front office, coaches, and players screwed up badly enough, after having been warned, that it resulted in the loss of draft picks and suspensions of said players, we would probably be mad at the front office, the coaches, and the players (which is probably what a majority of Saints* fans are doing). The majority of people here wouldn't go on other teams message board and try to rally support against the guy who brought the hammer down on said stupidity. That would just be dumb, a waste of time, and a demonstration of completely missing the point.

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

LOL, well I mean if Jason Whitlock thinks Goodell is wrong...

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

not going to read the thread.

just thought i'd throw this idea in...quit letting threads like this exist in the panther forum. move them to nfl central.

i know that it's the offseason and it's nfcs material so it's supposedly fair game in here yada yada yada. don't matter. it's annoying as crap having one of the resident Saints* trolls posting this garbage in here.

#44 SN03

SN03

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

not going to read the thread.

just thought i'd throw this idea in...quit letting threads like this exist in the panther forum. move them to nfl central.

i know that it's the offseason and it's nfcs material so it's supposedly fair game in here yada yada yada. don't matter. it's annoying as crap having one of the resident Saints** trolls posting this garbage in here.

It's just a forum on the internet dude. Chill out. There is absolutely nothing going on right now that is Panther related. I mean literally; NOTHING. If you don't want to hear about it don't click the link & go to the next topic. I find a Saints* fan's blindness very humorous. Again, it's just the internet. Step away from the ledge.

#45 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's just a forum on the internet dude. Chill out. There is absolutely nothing going on right now that is Panther related. I mean literally; NOTHING. If you don't want to hear about it don't click the link & go to the next topic. I find a Saints** fan's blindness very humorous. Again, it's just the internet. Step away from the ledge.

no.

#46 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

#47 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

i agree with johnny cash.

#48 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

I wasn't aware one article equals the tide turning.