Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

Got the Pics Up FINALLY

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

And of course I'm TDY to Tampa... When I get home tomorrow I will take a bunch of pics and write up a review for everybody. I'll be home by 5, and I'll have pics up by at least 7 tomorrow evening. My wife said that it's very very nice, and that the "Keep Pounding" inside the collar is stitched in. I'm super excited and can't wait to get home!

I'll edit this post and put up the pics right here. Until tomorrow gents...

EDIT: After much photo taking and photo editing here are the photos as promised. I wish I could have gotten them up sooner, but life got in the way.

My review is as follows: The Nike Jerseys are AWESOME!!! Reebok's were HORRIBLE!!!

The fabric that's used is literally night and day. The Nike ones actually feel expensive and are worth the $$$. I cant believe that I bought an Authentic Reebok one quite honestly. Talk about "cheap and affordable" They were cheap alright just not very affordable. If you bought or have an old Authentic you will me much happier purchasing the New Nike Elite Jersey! The collar is amazing, stitched "Keep Pounding" under the collar is a brand new and shiney NFL Shield...as opposed to the old shitty patch that they had on the Reeboks.

In the pictures I provided I had a Cam Nike Elite jersey (size 48) and a DeAngelo Authentic Reebok Jersey (also size 48) To me it seems like the Reebok one was a bit smaller, but you can judge for yourself. Cropping these photos really really sucked btw!

The feel: It just feels amazing. didn't have an undershirt on with either jersey and quite honeslty dont think I'll need one with my new Cam one. Can't even feel the seems, unlike the Reebok ones.

Overall it's just a WAAAAAAAAY better product. At first I was a lil scared having spent that much $$$ on a jersey, but it's definitely worth it and made very very well. The fabrics are just amazing. It does stretch as well. Seems like it'd be impossible to rip honestly although I won't try it.

I hope you enjoy the pics and if you guys have any more questions that I may have not covered let me know. Pizza's here, gotta go.
Attached File  IMG_2201.JPG   157.38K   250 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2202.JPG   201.64K   270 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2203.JPG   111.99K   258 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2204.JPG   161.84K   342 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2205.JPG   99.9K   263 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2206.JPG   122.7K   217 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2207.JPG   73.92K   175 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2208.JPG   64.63K   182 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2209.JPG   141.01K   382 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2210.JPG   58.55K   635 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2213.JPG   102.73K   689 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2212.JPG   106.38K   590 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2214.JPG   122.82K   445 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2211.JPG   72.73K   466 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2215.JPG   81.17K   507 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2216.JPG   134.15K   398 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2217.JPG   205.46K   233 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2218.JPG   163.54K   540 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2220.JPG   89.68K   694 downloads

Attached Files

#2 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I got some new shorts yesterday.

#3 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

got my game white cam jersey a week ago. has keep pounding on it as well. not as nice, but definately cool! they are more snug than the reeboks, which just kind of draped down you when you wore it. i try doing the superman in the mirror with the jersey on, but i can't take myself seriously.

#4 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,292 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

this is how I imagine tomorrow's itinerary going:

4:30 pm- TCF flying home on the highway, dodging cars and flipping off the elderly as he burns through the last of the oil he personally scooped out of the Gulf Coast thanks to BP.

5:01 pm- child kicks soccer ball into street, TCF's first near aneurysm occurs.

5:05 pm- kicking down the door, TCF screams at his wife for the jersey.

5:34 pm- TCF wakes up covered in his own bodily fluids. The jersey, miraculously, escaped all damage.

5:49 pm- TCF runs around his neighborhood, stiff-arming previous kid, because "that's what Cam would do"

6:24 pm- TCF's wife has made a lovely meal, but TCF refuses to come back inside. He's having too much fun outside 'playing Cam'.

6:43 pm- Realizing he made a blood-pact with the Huddle to have pictures posted by 7, TCF sprints home, making sure to strike a superman pose to any living creature in his path

6:54 pm- "Where is the ******* camera!?!!?1?!"

6:57 pm: camera found, no batteries FML

6:59 pm: all hope seems lost, the walls are closing in, colors have lost their usual hue. The world fades to nothingness, as if it had never existed at all. Suddenly, out of the darkest shade of black, a shining white number one appears in the distance, and muscular arm extends. TCF looks up wearily. An angelic Cam Newton stares at him, smiling. TCF feels the rush of a thousand heroin hits and flings himself from his mental prison.

6:59:45 pm- Camera shaking, jersey laid down on table. Snap. 'Must.get.to.huddle.'

7:01 pm- Pictures uploaded.

7:02 pm- Random huddle smartass X: "Jesus did you take this pictures on the back of a pickup truck going down 1-40."

7:03 pm- TCF smiles.

TL;DR: I'm tired of studying. don't take me seriously.

#5 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

I want an elite black Steve Smith jersey. Any idea when they'll be available? Cam was the only one they had last time I checked.

#6 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

I wanted one of those jerseys/t-shirts things they have now, but the panthers official team store wanted to be close for renovations when I visited Charlotte last weekend. Then I visited every damn sports shop a brotha can think of, only to settle for one of those "Panthers Just Do It" shirts.
I don't believe in ordering online.

#7 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Nice, I think I'm gonna get be a LaFell or Hogan (If he wins the starting job this year) jersey this year.

#8 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

5:49 pm- TCF runs around his neighborhood, stiff-arming previous kid, because "that's what Cam would do"

6:24 pm- TCF's wife has made a lovely meal, but TCF refuses to come back inside. He's having too much fun outside 'playing Cam'.

6:43 pm- Realizing he made a blood-pact with the Huddle to have pictures posted by 7, TCF sprints home, making sure to strike a superman pose to any living creature in his path

Lol. Nicely done.

#9 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Soja... That was EPIC!

#10 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,755 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

TCF, you been here a long time, you know the drill. Even though your OP clearly states that you will get the photos tomorrow because you're not even home right now, I have to do this anyway because after all, you did create the post and could have waited.

pics or stfu

#11 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

Sounds badass, TCF.

Although I am very entetained by the timeline posted by SOJA. That's some funny poo right thar.

#12 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Nice, got a call from Steve @ the team store today saying they just got some of the pre-ordered elite jerseys in but nothing in the size 56 I ordered... says it will probably be towards the end of June before they have them :(

I guess that's what I get for being a fat ass, LOL

Will be very interested to read your review, I'm kinda worried about having ordered a 56 and not a 58 since the Nike stuff tends to run smaller, so I'll be particularly interested to hear how much more snug it fits then a Reebok jersey of the same size you've had in the past.

#13 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Nice, got a call from Steve @ the team store today saying they just got some of the pre-ordered elite jerseys in but nothing in the size 56 I ordered... says it will probably be towards the end of June before they have them :(

I guess that's what I get for being a fat ass, LOL

Will be very interested to read your review, I'm kinda worried about having ordered a 56 and not a 58 since the Nike stuff tends to run smaller, so I'll be particularly interested to hear how much more snug it fits then a Reebok jersey of the same size you've had in the past.

Worry not my friend... I will post pics of my Authentic signed DeAngelo jersey right next to the new Cam one. I will also take pics in both so that u guys can see how much "smaller" they really are.

Also, unless your order has shipped... The team store is very nice about changing the size for you. I have had excellent customer service experiences with the team store. For example: I originally ordered a smaller size, but then panicked at the last minute. All I did was call and the lady I spoke with was super courteous and very helpful. In fact she was apologizing for my order not having shipped on time (due to Nike being ill-prepared)

I'm drunk and poolside right now. If you're ever in Tampa I highly recommend the Bay Harbor Hotel (Best Western) right on the water with a pool and great view.

#14 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

Gawd, I wish I could buy a elite jersey. Too much scratch for me. Game it is -.-

#15 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Worry not my friend... I will post pics of my Authentic signed DeAngelo jersey right next to the new Cam one. I will also take pics in both so that u guys can see how much "smaller" they really are.

Also, unless your order has shipped... The team store is very nice about changing the size for you. I have had excellent customer service experiences with the team store. For example: I originally ordered a smaller size, but then panicked at the last minute. All I did was call and the lady I spoke with was super courteous and very helpful. In fact she was apologizing for my order not having shipped on time (due to Nike being ill-prepared)

I'm drunk and poolside right now. If you're ever in Tampa I highly recommend the Bay Harbor Hotel (Best Western) right on the water with a pool and great view.

Thanks brother, I may swap it out for a 58 yet... I don't mind the Nike 56 fitting more snug then the Reebok 56 did, but I don't want it too snug.

The only thing I have to go off right now is a size 56 Nike "Collins" jersey I bought just before the '97 season... it fits smaller then I would like right now, but I'm not sure that's a good gauge of how these new jerseys will fit.

Agree on the folks at the team store, Steve (who runs the online stuff now) is the man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.