#1 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I have loved the Panthers since 1996. I have been a member of this forum for over 2 years.

I am moving to Texas. Houston specifically.

I am happy this site exists for the simple fact that I may not be able to watch all the games this year and you have some intelligent Panthers talk, so I might not feel left out. It is ironic that I am moving right as the Panthers start their dynasty (yes, I believe we are).

Just to leave you with my 2 cent: If we spent more time discussing the Panthers and less time belittling each other over who has the least Panthers' knowledge, the site would be more successful. We are all fans of the same 52 players that take the field. We all hope and wish the Panthers dominate the NFL. We have so much in common, why bicker over something stupid like the future of Pickles, or what FA to bring in.

Go Panthers. Hopefully I will make it to at least one game this year. Too bad the Houston preseason game is a home game :(

#2 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

Welcome to the land of CCL, no state income tax, and good paying jobs.
I moved here in 2005 and live in Spring (just north of Houston). There are quite a few Panther fans and huddlers in Houston.
There are FOUR sports radio stations.

AND BBQ is beef brisket. Forgot about finding pork BBQ with vinegar sauce.

#3 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,588 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

Im in Dallas behind enemy lines. Was hoping we would play a game here, i will be flying to the games this yr.

#4 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

I've been in Ft Worth since 2006... I flat out refused to move without NFL Sunday Ticket...

#5 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

St Patty's Day!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeymour TN

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to post. And hope you enjoy it here! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com