#46 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,204 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

TRD will never be banned. His 12,000...12,000 posts attest to that.

Every message board and espn show needs It's Skip Bayless.

#47 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,145 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

Remember that time Matt Moore had a winning season? Yeah, me neither.

not sure the relevance

#48 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Dude, this just feeds their ego... ignore the trolls, they will get bored and go away.

Why? Is this a f*cking Carolina Panthers fan forum or not? This is the most troll-infested board I've EVER been a part of, and the mods and management have no qualms letting actual fans fend for themselves and giving the trolls freedom to annoy and infest every thread with their crap. I'd rather the moderators used the powers granted them and did their f*cking jobs. Check my pie count, I bring a LOT of quality articles and news to this board's attention and try to contribute to the threads but I'm EXTREMELY FED UP with having to deal with people like TRD and Grits just because Zod prefers flamewars than actual content. And don't give me crap about an alt account, has no one ever heard of an IP-ban? One fell swoop and their retarded selves are too stupid to work a proxy.

#49 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,310 posts

Why? Is this a f*cking Carolina Panthers fan forum or not? This is the most troll-infested board I've EVER been a part of, and the mods and management have no qualms letting actual fans fend for themselves and giving the trolls freedom to annoy and infest every thread with their crap. I'd rather the moderators used the powers granted them and did their f*cking jobs. Check my pie count, I bring a LOT of quality articles and news to this board's attention and try to contribute to the threads but I'm EXTREMELY FED UP with having to deal with people like TRD and Grits just because Zod prefers flamewars than actual content.

Do you really require this much sheltering?

#50 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,145 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

Why? Is this a f*cking Carolina Panthers fan forum or not? This is the most troll-infested board I've EVER been a part of, and the mods and management have no qualms letting actual fans fend for themselves and giving the trolls freedom to annoy and infest every thread with their crap. I'd rather the moderators used the powers granted them and did their f*cking jobs. Check my pie count, I bring a LOT of quality articles and news to this board's attention and try to contribute to the threads but I'm EXTREMELY FED UP with having to deal with people like TRD and Grits just because Zod prefers flamewars than actual content. And don't give me crap about an alt account, has no one ever heard of an IP-ban? One fell swoop and their retarded selves are too stupid to work a proxy.

Every time you post like this a TRD gets their wings

#51 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

This is something that Rivera touched on toward the end of last year calling his mopey. I think Gross was one of the first players to point out to him that he needed to encourage his teammates and be a leader late in games instead of sitting on the sidelines with a towel over his head.

#52 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

not sure the relevance

It isn't. :)

#53 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

i think we all knew it.

i dind't think it was that big of a deal because i saw it as something that he would work through. it's part of growing up.

#54 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

Do you really require this much sheltering?

Ever been to reddit's /r/nfl? They manage a community of 50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND) subscribers and trolls are almost non-existent, despite being a community of the ENTIRE NFL. It's neither hard nor too much to ask, and anyone who buys the excuse that trolls will figure out a way to troll has no clue how many tools are available to the mods (I know, I write the software that runs these freaking boards.)

#55 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Good for you Cam. Good for you.

#56 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,279 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

I may be the only one here, but I dislike this. Agreed he needs to mature but I do not want him thinking "I'll get it on the next play" Thats a road to mediocrity.

#57 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

I may be the only one here, but I dislike this.  Agreed he needs to mature but I do not want him thinking "I'll get it on the next play"  Thats a road to mediocrity.

I don't think that's the mentality he's taking, only that he can't let the last series affect how he plays the next one. If you focus on your mistakes you change how you play the game, and that really is a road to mediocrity.

#58 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,680 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Ever been to reddit's /r/nfl? They manage a community of 50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND) subscribers and trolls are almost non-existent, despite being a community of the ENTIRE NFL. It's neither hard nor too much to ask, and anyone who buys the excuse that trolls will figure out a way to troll has no clue how many tools are available to the mods (I know, I write the software that runs these freaking boards.)

I get what you're saying, but the only reason he's saying poo like he does is to get people worked up. His (and others) comments add NOTHING to the discussion, so I ignore them... there's literally no point in responding to him or others like him. I can't make the mods do anything and you can't either... but do you really want them banning people just because they say things we don't like? That's a fine line to walk...

You can get mad at him if you want... I just laugh at him and continue with the discussion.

Cam is the man, he's acting like a leader, I love it. We will only get better.

#59 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Its a step in the right direction.

#60 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

I get what you're saying, but the only reason he's saying poo like he does is to get people worked up.  His (and others) comments add NOTHING to the discussion, so I ignore them...  there's literally no point in responding to him or others like him.  I can't make the mods do anything and you can't either... but do you really want them banning people just because they say things we don't like?  That's a fine line to walk...  

You can get mad at him if you want... I just laugh at him and continue with the discussion.  

Cam is the man, he's acting like a leader, I love it.  We will only get better.

I could care less if he says things I don't like, but adding nothing to the discussion, or bringing in irrelevant attacks is a perfect example of the kind of thing that shouldn't be tolerated in a message board. There's a difference between saying the following (for example):

Cam had a bad attitude a lot last year. I hope he learns from it because I got tired of seeing the towel on the head and moping.

which I don't agree with but can understand as an opinion that is relevant to the topic, and this:

Matt Moore is better. He has less turnovers. I hate Cam. I like Moore.

Which is both factually incorrect, written specifically to draw ire, and is irrelevant to the topic being discussed.The first is fine, the second should get your pathetic ass BANNED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com