Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ban Trd?

251 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone still hanging from Matt Moore's nutts needs to be banned

Posted

wtf did i do now??

jeez

That post was more than anything me just wanting to be a dick lol. Sound familiar? :)

Posted

anyone still hanging from Matt Moore's nutts needs to be banned

I sure am guilty of talking about NFL players in the NFL forum. Looks like you're trolling right now. Don't you know that's against the rules?

Posted

Neither one has ever caused me any problems...maybe y'all are instigating.

Posted

I just don't like his avatar.

Posted

Not without a fair trial.

Posted

TRD used to be an ass, but he has tamed down over time. He does need to change his avatar though. Mayhem is a joke, just got booted from the UFC, and needs to stick to reality TV. Dude has no business in top tier MMA fights.

1 person likes this

Posted

dance puppets dance!

Posted

I don't fault Mayhem for losing his last fight, it was clear he was injured but Dana had it out for him since the beginning. Some guys Dana just doesn't like and Mayhem is one. If he pulled out due to injury, he would have been fired either way. If he won that fight like CB did, he'd be fired. People hate on The Count but he's a really good fighter. Many people get easier roads in the UFC than Mayhem got. If you don't think Mayhem has skills, you don't watch enough fights.

Posted

The last fight I saw him fight he was embarassingly out of shape.

Posted

Zod can't ban him, his conscious wont allow it. He'd never pick on the handicap

Posted

I don't fault Mayhem for losing his last fight, it was clear he was injured but Dana had it out for him since the beginning. Some guys Dana just doesn't like and Mayhem is one. If he pulled out due to injury, he would have been fired either way. If he won that fight like CB did, he'd be fired. People hate on The Count but he's a really good fighter. Many people get easier roads in the UFC than Mayhem got. If you don't think Mayhem has skills, you don't watch enough fights.

He has no business in the UFC. Let him stick to Strikeforce or Bellator. Simple as that.