Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Era For The Bobcats? Can It Happen Tonight?

223 posts in this topic

Posted

If the draft lottery was ever going to be fixed, now is the time... the NBA owes it to MJ.

Posted

As a bobcats season ticket holder....I must say I think it's Davis or bust. Getting Davis not only improves the team on the court but it also makes us more enticing for a good head coach.

I hate to be so dramatic but this seriously going to decide this franchises future.

Posted

I agree with those who say fix the lottery. Lets be real, the Bobcats were not just bad, they were the worst team in the history of the NBA.

Posted

Kemba played on hs team legit. RICE for life.

Posted

If the Bobcats don't get the first pick in this draft, I'm going to be so pissed. With the way the NBA is, I understand why they like the idea of a draft in principle, but I think it fails because it actually encourages teams that are outside of the playoff hunt to attempt to lose just to improve lottery chances. I mean, what the fug?

Posted

Apparently the Brooklyn Nets pick is top 3 protected due to their trade with Portland, does that mean if say they get the #1 pick they keep it or what exactly?

Posted

davis is too ugly, while cam newton is the most handsome and best physical specimen on earth.

Posted

davis is too ugly, while cam newton is the most handsome and best physical specimen on earth.

11369d1336778490-anthony-davis-trophy.jpg

Posted

I don't get it, if they have the worst record how can someone else have the first pick

Posted

Because it is so easy to tank in the NBA without making it look too blatant; using the lottery is meant as a way to not guarantee that a potentially purposely tanking team will get the first pick. Stinks but I guess it had to be done.

Posted

I will be shocked if the NBA gives the bobcats the #1 pick.

Posted

I'm serious this could be a knockout blow to the organization if they miss out on Davis.