#1 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

You got your man. The NBA has shown its doing all it can to keep the Hornets in Louisiana for a looooooong time.

#2 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

Meanwhile the bobcats continue down the tubes and charlotte no longer has an NBA team.

You're so eager to troll the internet that you are completely oblivious to real world consequences.

#3 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

Congrats to NOR. They are getting an All-Star and a franchise player. Let's all laugh at the Lolcats fans while they get a role player! Gotta laugh, the worst team/franchise in NBA history can't even get the #1 pick.

#4 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Woe is me. Fans and the NBA prefer the Hornets in NO over Charlotte. Catch The Buzz did it! Their support and promo of the Hornets. They stuck it to Charlotte! The Hornets brand deserved this, right JGibs? Stern wouldve been a fool not to help the Hornets, now that theyre out of Charlotte.

#5 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

Woe is me. Fans and the NBA prefer the Hornets in NO over Charlotte. Catch The Buzz did it! Their support and promo of the Hornets. They stuck it to Charlotte! The Hornets brand deserved this, right JGibs? Stern wouldve been a fool not to help the Hornets, now that theyre out of Charlotte.

Are you suggesting that the people trying to bring the Hornets name back to Charlotte somehow convinced Stern to fix the lottery?

#6 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

They claimed the Hornets brand is more viable than the Bobs. They stressed saving the Hornets over saving the Bobcats made more business sense. I think Stern and the NBA listened. Catchthebuzz should come to Bobcat games this season decked in Anthony Davis jerseys screaming "LETS GO HORNETS! LETS GO HORNETS! STICK IT TO CHARLOTTE! STICK IT TO CHARLOTTE!"

In 2 years Tom Benson will have more fans and supporters in Charlotte than Jerry Richardson. His brand will be stronger!

#7 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Lol KT, you are a piece of poo

#8 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

KT is pissed! Cant really say i blame him though. Id be pissed if i just watched my teams next three years go up in smoke. And for the record king, bobcats were royally screwed. I almost feel sorry for you.

Let the butthurt flow, lol.

If anything, this may force a rebrand from Jordan.

He's really going to struggle in attendance now. Honestly Davis going to the bobcats would have energized the team and fan base. Not to mention the exposure nationally. I never wanted to admit this but I can now. Davis would have certainly done a lot for the bobcats brand.

Good luck with your role player, bobcats lol

#9 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

lol you cant blame the guy for being mad. his team just lost that once in a decade player.

#10 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Davis would have COMPLETELY changed the Bobcats franchise around and would have made them immediately a somewhat marketable and respectable team. Now look at them...same laughing stock, now even worse. That's karma for you though I guess.

#11 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

"NEW OR-LEANS! NEW OR-LEANS!
WE TOOK YOUR TEAM! WE TOOK YOUR TEAM!"

Im happy the NBA is saving the Hornets in New Orleans MrTD.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

"NEW OR-LEANS! NEW OR-LEANS!
WE TOOK YOUR TEAM! WE TOOK YOUR TEAM!"

Im happy the NBA is saving the Hornets in New Orleans MrTD.

So your happy that the NBA basically chose to save another team instead of yours? Hornets and Bobcats are.......well I should say "were" now lol......in the same boat.

Some fan you are! Enjoy another ten win season next year lol

#13 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

Davis would have COMPLETELY changed the Bobcats franchise around and would have made them immediately a somewhat marketable and respectable team. Now look at them...same laughing stock, now even worse. That's karma for you though I guess.

Like I stated earlier, Davis would have done so much for the Bobcats team and brand from top to bottom. National exposure. Endorsements. Not to mention a bonafide centerpiece to build around. He would have made the bobcats a household name and very relevant. I would have never admitted this earlier, but I can now because it doesn't matter.

Honestly, If you are a fan of the bobcats rebrand, not getting Davis was probably the best thing to happen for us.

#14 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

And the reason for this forum is what again?

#15 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Honestly, If you are a fan of the bobcats rebrand, not getting Davis was probably the best thing to happen for us.

That is a really good point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users