Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

charlotte bobcats Bobcats 1st Round-Pick #2 SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

182 posts in this topic

I dont like the pick. Clearly you do. Just admit you saying mkg could ONLY score 20 a game at queens proves my point!

I dont like the pick. Clearly you do. Just admit you saying mkg could ONLY score 20 a game at queens proves my point!

You don't have to like the pick but don't act like you know anything about basketball or what a player can do.

I was on Harrison Barnes before the draft but I kept hearing scout after scout saying that when Him and MKG matched up.

Harrison Lost and Knew it.

Didnt want barnes either. Still dont understand how your opinion is more valid then mine. They are just different.

MKG on playing with Kemba "You going to see what happens when we start playing with each other"

Hopefully MKG and Kemba turns out to be a great combo in the future.

You don't have to like the pick but don't act like you know anything about basketball or what a player can do.

I was on Harrison Barnes before the draft but I kept hearing scout after scout saying that when Him and MKG matched up.

Harrison Lost and Knew it.

What do you mean matched up?

According to Harrison, he and MKG never went one on one in draft workouts.

He means their actual game

Why would anyone admit that someone else is better than them?

I highly doubt Barnes did that...

Dont worry mkg could score 20 a game for queens college its a fact!

What do you mean matched up?

According to Harrison, he and MKG never went one on one in draft workouts.

They matched up at Highschool AAU circuit and a NBa camp ran by Dave Telep.

http://espn.go.com/e...play?id=8098478

Listen 15:08

They matched up at Highschool AAU circuit and a NBa camp ran by Dave Telep.

Do you have a quote where Barnes says flat out that MKG is the better player?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just don't understand why player who is rated so closely to another player would say "he is better than me".

man dont worry bout proving poo to any of them, they dont wanna hear it. most of them dont follow the team but come in to talk trash because there beloved tar holes are off in summer classes having their tutors take test for them. when the season is going on there is only about 5 of us that follow the team and talk about the team. yes we know are team is the worst in the league. yes we know its rebuilding time and it should take 4 yrs, not 1. this "poo leaper" just wants to argue, not for a player he has ever said he wants/wanted, but just to say we picked a "scrub" MKG led that team to the championship, he was the heart of the team, he can drive with either hand and finish at the rim. he can pass, he can rebound, and play great defense. all teams are built over time not because of 1 player, MKG will be like iggy. score 15pts 7 reb, 4 ast, 2steals. he will make kemba better by allowing him to play off ball. i love the pick and am happy that we got him, i wanted to trae with the cavs to 4 and hopefully still get MKG, so i was somewhat dissapointed when we didnt trade, but it didnt happen. time to move on and cheer for the team.