Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN selects Cam Newton's 2010 college season

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone who has been a lifelong panther fan and not a cam bandwagoner should hate Vick regardless of his thug actions.

Falcons vs Panthers were usually some pretty epic games that unfortunately the panthers usually lost.

You could make a MV7 falcons highlight tape with just his games against Carolina.

PS: as a tarheels fan I fuging hate virginia tech as well.

Posted

I did not hate Vick until he was caught murdering animals. Although I did not like it when we were beat by him because he is not that smart. Kind of like getting beat in chess by a moron. If Vick had a 1/4 of the work ethic and brains Cam has he would have changed this league.

This goes along with why I hate NO, their fans are stupid and only showed up to the table 2 years ago. Also their smug vico abusing head coach doesn’t help.

Posted

How do you not get the slightest bit tired of your game?

Its a game pointing out that most years this board read like the comments section of a Cam article?

Posted

Everyone who has been a lifelong panther fan and not a cam bandwagoner should hate Vick regardless of his thug actions.

Falcons vs Panthers were usually some pretty epic games that unfortunately the panthers usually lost.

You could make a MV7 falcons highlight tape with just his games against Carolina.

PS: as a tarheels fan I fuging hate virginia tech as well.

I don't hate people just because they play for a team that resides somewhere else. I guess I reserve hate for things much more important than entertainment.

Posted

Its a game pointing out that most years this board read like the comments section of a Cam article?

I would hope portraying an entire race as an eternal victim is a game to you and not something you actually think is constructive.

Posted

Yeah I saw KT posted in this thread and I wondered how he'd turn it into a racial discussion.

No doubt dude lol

Like I said earlier though the NBA forums have been quiet lately so the troll has gotta eat

PS lots of rookies in this thread who don't have a lot of XP dealing with Queen Taharaq. This will be the hottest thread of the day.

Posted

I dont hate Vick now as an Eagle. I hated him as a Falcon. I couldnt give a poo if he was black. The ignorance is overwhelming ITT... Ive been stalking the boards for about 3 months and from reading the NBA forum, KT sounds like hes trying to prove a whole race wrong

Posted

I would hope portraying an entire race as an eternal victim is a game to you and not something you actually think is constructive.

And spamming the comments section of Cam articles because people hate losing to black QBs is? Why are dudes so weak and insecure like that? Its sad man, Id hate myself if I was that cowardly.

Posted

I had nothing against Vick until he drowned and electrocuted dogs for amusement.

I don't want to come off as defending Vick. I've never really been a fan. This comment however is how one might define the words "irresponsible" or "defaming".

Vick owned the house and it is unknown just how much he knew about these acts when you discuss having the dog fights all the way to the horrific ways the wounded or "weaker" animals were disposed of. I think if it had been proven that he was flipping the switch or holding the animals under water he would never see another day in the NFL much less be close to seeing freedom again.

He is guilty and he is a scumbag but nobody believes this guy was the trigger man or had anything to do with how the animals were destroyed. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but that has not been proven and it's pretty reckless to hang that on the guy like he was grinning in the crowd while these things happened or like it was all his personal doing.

Why is it so hard for anyone to convey a thought around here without going way over the top with the facts for no other purpose that I can see other than just being cute?

Cam's senior year at Auburn was awesome. Why some people are automatically defending him when he needs no defense says a lot about how confident they are in Cam's clean image.

Posted

Meh I don't give a fug about this stuff anymore..

Posted

I don't want to come off as defending Vick. I've never really been a fan. This comment however is how one might define the words "irresponsible" or "defaming".

Vick owned the house and it is unknown just how much he knew about these acts when you discuss having the dog fights all the way to the horrific ways the wounded or "weaker" animals were disposed of. I think if it had been proven that he was flipping the switch or holding the animals under water he would never see another day in the NFL much less be close to seeing freedom again.

He is guilty and he is a scumbag but nobody believes this guy was the trigger man or had anything to do with how the animals were destroyed. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but that has not been proven and it's pretty reckless to hang that on the guy like he was grinning in the crowd while these things happened or like it was all his personal doing.

Why is it so hard for anyone to convey a thought around here without going way over the top with the facts for no other purpose that I can see other than just being cute?

Cam's senior year at Auburn was awesome. Why some people are automatically defending him when he needs no defense says a lot about how confident they are in Cam's clean image.

According to the Federal Indictment he did: http://www.thesmokin...ndicted?page=16

Is that fact enough for you?

1 person likes this

Posted

not_bad.jpg