Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Finally I Can Get This Off My Chest.

67 posts in this topic

Well, she turned 21 and they kicked her out.

Time to put the old people out to pasture.

Hush yo mouf........

I call BS. Kids who are that advanced & dedicated spend all their time studying, not browsing a football forum.

I dunno how I managed with the amount of studying/work I did anyways, but I pulled all A's and A-'s in 6 classes at UNCW last semester. It was my final semester at the Dub though, I'm off to Chapel Hill in August.

You graduated?

don't make me beat you

I dunno how I managed with the amount of studying/work I did anyways, but I pulled all A's and A-'s in 6 classes at UNCW last semester. It was my final semester at the Dub though, I'm off to Chapel Hill in August.

How were you at UNCW if you just turned 18? Just curious...

I graduated in '95 *sigh*

I have you all beat! I graduated HS in 1975! I have I passed up my 25 year reunion, figure I'd shoot for my 50th in 2025!

Come back kid when you can drink. Legally!

How were you at UNCW if you just turned 18? Just curious...

Since you live in Wilmington, I'm sure you've heard of Isaac Bear. If not, it's a public high school where we do all of our high school classes in the first two years, then we get two free years as UNCW students.

Since you live in Wilmington, I'm sure you've heard of Isaac Bear. If not, it's a public high school where we do all of our high school classes in the first two years, then we get two free years as UNCW students.

One of the privileged!

I figured that might be it... My oldest tried to get in there and wasn't accepted. That two years free college deal is sweet.

I figured that might be it... My oldest tried to get in there and wasn't accepted. That two years free college deal is sweet.

Yeah, it was. It worked out really well.