Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints***** have offered Brees a contract

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude it's the interwebs, chill out just a smidge. We can talk about whatever you want.

Posted

Yet I'm the one in the wrong here for thinking I'm on the Carolina Huddle.

Yes

1 person likes this

Posted

Based on your responses, I accept both of your apologies.

Posted

. Yet I'm the one in the wrong here for thinking I'm on the Carolina Huddle.

Reading your posts makes me think I'm on the whinning little biatch huddle. It is the offseason and there is not a lot to talk about.

Posted

Well, there is always tittays

Posted

Drew brees can suck it, the Saints* can suck it, and final the whole dump of a state can suck it

1 person likes this

Posted

Reading your posts makes me think I'm on the whinning little biatch huddle. It is the offseason and there is not a lot to talk about.

We can start by talking about how horrible your understanding of the English language is if you honestly think it's spelled "whinning."

I just think it's silly that Drew Brees is a major topic of discussion here the last two weeks. I made one comment and people got pissy and defamatory just because I'm Jimmy Clausen's Black Eye. I can't help who I'm on.

1 person likes this

Posted

this development is of interest to the panthers

Posted

Drew brees can suck it, the Saints** can suck it, and final the whole dump of a state can suck it

Dis ri cheer what I be talkin bout.

Posted

Isn't this a Panther's board?

Posted

PFT reporting they made the offer last Friday.

Posted

this development is of interest to the panthers

we play the team twice a year. they have sat on top of the food chain for the past few years and drew brees is the primary reason for it. with brees they stand as a huge obstacle in the way to the panthers winning a playoff spot, esp. a non-wildcard playoff spot.

what happens with brees has HUGE implications on what the panthers do the next few years. these contract talks could very well effect the relationship brees has with the Saints* and his contract could really effect what they do with other players.

like it or not... hate them or not... afraid of the mole or not....this is panther relevant discussion.

2 people like this