BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

BINGO!

Waaaaaaay back in, oh, maybe 2004 (?) somehow or another (Mush, Zod, Kurb, Skew, Cooter may have to help me out some) we secured this stump at one of our tailgates... If I remember correctly, we had to pat the stump for good luck, and ended up on a nice winning streak, so the stump became a tailgate staple for good luck... Somebody would bring it to every tailgate, and make sure it got home safely... After a while, 'The Stump' (as it came to be known) became a Huddle (tailgate and message board) legend (for those of us who are superstitious, of course)... Well, after I moved to Texas, I assumed 'The Stump' was lost to the ages, but after coming home to visit the folks this weekend, I discovered it in one of my father's flower beds... After finding it, I had to snap a photo of it and see just who remembered...

Oh, and of course I patted it for luck...

WTF!?!

A good luck pregame tailgate stump, really?

#48 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

Newbie here... Gotta start posting more on the Huddle though and not so much on the Lakers board.

#49 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,014 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

Pretty much everybody came here when the Panthers.com board got shut down. Jerry didn't like the PG-13 stuff.

that was shut down because of all the eagles trolls after the superbowl.
i joined panthershuddle after it was shut down. i guess i got permabant because i never could log in again. then i lurked for years before signing up again in 2009

#50 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

2003. Was it PanthersHuddle or Freaks? Can't even remember. Damn I'm old. before we all ran off in fear of lawsuits

#51 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

You're REALLY old school if you remember what this is...

Posted Image

Powerful artifact

#52 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

I think I was like member 20.

First Huddle tailgate was a preseason game with me Zod Sport and Dimbee.

Zod and Dimbee skeeved out a couple of chicks by giving tell them Zod was starting a photography business and they could be huddle kittens.

#53 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

I'm old school enough to remember that retard falcons troll DFA. He had disgusting brown teeth. Anyone who posts pictures of himself to an internet forum is an idiot. DFA looked like he had a mouth full of pinto beans.

I used to post under a different name and then the website got hacked or whatever in 2008 and I took a year or two off.

#54 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

Zod and Dimbee skeeved out a couple of chicks by giving tell them Zod was starting a photography business and they could be huddle kittens.

You'd be surprised how easily this angle works in regards to pound town. Especially self centered, superficial bitches with low self esteem.

My room mate told me that his fraternity brother in college posted like a job sheet around the UNCC campus with a cell number saying he was a young business man in like film or photography or something like that and said he was extremely busy and needed a female personal assistant a couple days a week. Of course, several college girls called and he allegedly slammed 3-4 of them after he took them to lunch a couple times as part of the "interview" process.

Sleezy, yes. Dude had just graduated from App State and was working for his dad, lol.

#55 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,448 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

When was the internet invented? I've probably been on here about that long.

#56 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

I was living in Auburn at the time when I discovered the Huddle. It was a place I could come to read all the panthers news...I'm thinking that was around 05-06

#57 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,564 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:28 AM

WTF!?!

A good luck pregame tailgate stump, really?

Granted, it's not as cool as the traditional pregame drive-by shooting in the ATL, but that stump has cache up the ying-yang.

#58 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

Need to bring that stump back....superbowl!

#59 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

Granted, it's not as cool as the traditional pregame drive-by shooting in the ATL, but that stump has cache up the ying-yang.

Uh huh, I can only imagine the ridicule I would receive had I posted a story about a 'Lucky Rock' that was found in the Gulch, rubbed before every game and it found a permanent home in my garden.

I stand by my original statement...WTF?!?

#60 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

After vick I'm sure the neighborhood dogs all took turns peeing on that rock too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com