#16 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,648 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

excellent. we have never seen steve smith's abilities with both a true number two WR playing across from him AND a pro bowl caliber tight end working the seams and demanding attention from the safeties. steve smith could very well have a career year.

Add backs that can catch the ball as well and the defense is going to have a huge headache. Now only if our D will pick it up and become at least decent or be in the middle of the pack next year.

#17 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

I like that LaFell has the "carrot dangling in front of him", but honestly I woulda liked to hear that he's challenging the number 1 spot (smittys). Although its a given he would never unseat smith, if he could even come close to being that good we wouldn't need to drop a high draft pick on a wideout in a few years.

#18 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

I've always like LaFell I'm glad it sounds like he's stepping up... Hopefully he'll have a breakout year.

#19 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,680 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Oh huddle how far you have come since the days of "Stonehands LaFAIL"

I was one of those and I now officially eat crow for it.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,816 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

I was one of those and I now officially eat crow for it.

i can't remember if i piled any crap on him about him dropping passes early on but i wouldn't be surprised if i did.

what's important is that he's been stepping up in a big way and keeps on getting better.

i'm a fan.

#21 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,680 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

i can't remember if i piled any crap on him about him dropping passes early on but i wouldn't be surprised if i did.

what's important is that he's been stepping up in a big way and keeps on getting better.

i'm a fan.

I just figured if I hadn't ate my crow for talking trash yet, I might as well do it now.

#22 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,648 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

That's the beauty of progression. LaFell is a solid WR, #3 borderline #2 material. If his production goes up like it has been, he's the definite possession receiver we need. Moose 2.0.

#23 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,816 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

I just figured if I hadn't ate my crow for talking trash yet, I might as well do it now.

smoke it long enough and it shouldn't taste too bad. agreed that it's better to get it over with.

#24 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,680 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

smoke it long enough and it shouldn't taste too bad. agreed that it's better to get it over with.

I might troll sometimes but I've actually got class unlike a few of the posters here

#25 thomaskat1

thomaskat1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

A healthy Gettis will do nothing but make LaFell better. Hope Gettis is looking good in OTA's...

#26 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

The guys on NFLN was giving LaFell props...They feel he just might be the darkhorse of this team...

So, watch out..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LaFell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.