Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

Smitty switched to Under Armour?

36 posts in this topic

If Nike has the NFL contract then aren't all gloves, jerseys, shoes etc issued from Nike. That doesn't count personal gear off the field but wouldn't all official gear be Nike or is that just jerseys?? Are there separate contracts for other items. What about Helmets, shoes or whatever.... Is it a free for all or strict rules??

Cam wore those fugly UA moon boots last year when Reebok had the contract. I think shoes

and gloves people can wear whatever they want....maybe within certain guidelines (color could be one)

Look for them in a commercial together soon no doubt.

Just saw it. JTG beat me to it.

@josephperson: Steve Smith changes from Reebok to Under Armour officially as of July 1. RT @StevenJustonD #89 an @UnderArmour guy now. http://t.co/hSvj6B3u

1 person likes this

Just saw it. JTG beat me to it.

@josephperson: Steve Smith changes from Reebok to Under Armour officially as of July 1. RT @StevenJustonD #89 an @UnderArmour guy now. http://t.co/hSvj6B3u

He's wearing a Nike practice jersey, Reebok shorts, and UA shoes. :ph34r:

What about the Nike Air Vapor receiver gloves with the panthers logo on the palms?!? He better still rock that poo I really wanted to see it in the endzone!

What about the Nike Air Vapor receiver gloves with the panthers logo on the palms?!? He better still rock that poo I really wanted to see it in the endzone!

Not allowed to if he has a contract with UA.

Not allowed to if he has a contract with UA.

fug me that sucks. LaFell talked about wearing them on his Instagram so hopefully he still will.

Why not switch to support your QB that help rejuvenate your career.

I couldnt care less what gloves he has on when he's in the end zone. Besides, his celebrations are top notch!

Somebody on the squad will rock the "Official" team gloves, maybe Lafell or Olsen.