Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2012 NHL Offseason/Free Agency

92 posts in this topic

We are not 12 hours into FA. FA started at noon. For up to date Canes FA info check out https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/ice_chip. He will have most up to date. Canes have made offers to Parise and Suter. Waiting on word. Dont want to get my hopes up but Rutherford said neither camp said no and is considering. Rutherford said that if Parise does not come to Canes they are going hard after Nash. Apparently there is currently an offer on the table for Nash but will up it if lose out on Parise.

only big signing worth mentioning as of right now seems to be ray whitney to the stars

corvo is a nice signing for us but were so deep on the blueline with a bunch of young guys ready to make the jump... including murphy i believe

The Canes are wanting to land two of the three out of Nash, Pairse and Suter.

corvo is a nice signing for us but were so deep on the blueline with a bunch of young guys ready to make the jump... including murphy i believe

It's in case that they have to go after Nash, if so Murphy is part of that trade to get him. Corvo is still a nice signing though, he can help out defensively since they've already shipped out the 2nd rated D prospect in the Canes system and the other prospects are a bit ways away.

Also expect a trade Blue line wise if they land Suter.

Suter to Detroit gaining steam.