Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norman more than talk

35 posts in this topic

Posted

In practice today they threw a fade to Tutu with Cap lined up on him, and Cap couldn't do nothing but mug him right away, which would've been a easy PI call. I like Cap, but that's a perfect example why he isn't starting CB material.

He's been like that ever since we drafted him. He can't cover without mugging the receiver. That's what he did his rookie season in TC against Steve Smith and everyone was like "ohhhh look at him". I'm like "he almost pulled Smith's jersey off!".

Posted

Capt simply is a couple years too late to the game. He would have been a great CB prior to the rule changes (like a Ricky Manning Jr). Once the rules changed, Manning Jr was finished.

Posted

What's the line that is considered contact with these mini camps and OTAs? How much can you mug a guy without contact?

Posted

Well lets hope his hype is real but I dont think we can judge him until they put on the pads and the game is full speed.I like his size and cocky attitude.

Posted

Capt simply is a couple years too late to the game. He would have been a great CB prior to the rule changes (like a Ricky Manning Jr). Once the rules changed, Manning Jr was finished.

exactly what I said during his rookie year

Posted

"No you are wrong! Captain is gonna be our #2 for years to come!"

Posted

"If Captain is so bad, why was he playing outside and Marshall inside?"

:-|

Posted

"It doesn't matter if Captain is short! (insert superior corner) is only 1 inch taller!"

Posted

Congratulations. Here's a cookie.

cookie.jpg

Posted

Nevermind.

Posted

I have HIGH hopes for this kid! I'll be keeping an eye on him as much as anyone on our defense.