Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPF4LIFE

Norman more than talk

35 posts in this topic

Oh Huddle, why do you tempt me? I'm trying to be a good boy, but their posts just scream "Troll me! Troooooollll Meeeeee"

I hope he is everything people are saying about him. But I also remember when Captain was a rookie and he was doing a great job blanketing Smitty as well and he was the next big thing. We see how that worked out. I hope that this time we have found our number 2.

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

Yeah, and sometimes he is too aggressive and bites on fakes. There is thin line between being aggressive and being overly aggressive.

In practice today they threw a fade to Tutu with Cap lined up on him, and Cap couldn't do nothing but mug him right away, which would've been a easy PI call. I like Cap, but that's a perfect example why he isn't starting CB material.

1 person likes this

In practice today they threw a fade to Tutu with Cap lined up on him, and Cap couldn't do nothing but mug him right away, which would've been a easy PI call. I like Cap, but that's a perfect example why he isn't starting CB material.

He's been like that ever since we drafted him. He can't cover without mugging the receiver. That's what he did his rookie season in TC against Steve Smith and everyone was like "ohhhh look at him". I'm like "he almost pulled Smith's jersey off!".

Capt simply is a couple years too late to the game. He would have been a great CB prior to the rule changes (like a Ricky Manning Jr). Once the rules changed, Manning Jr was finished.

What's the line that is considered contact with these mini camps and OTAs? How much can you mug a guy without contact?

Well lets hope his hype is real but I dont think we can judge him until they put on the pads and the game is full speed.I like his size and cocky attitude.

Capt simply is a couple years too late to the game. He would have been a great CB prior to the rule changes (like a Ricky Manning Jr). Once the rules changed, Manning Jr was finished.

exactly what I said during his rookie year

"No you are wrong! Captain is gonna be our #2 for years to come!"