Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

Yanks are beasting :)

71 posts in this topic

Aaron admitted to trying greenies once. Not to using it. If he did use like you say i doubt he would have lived as long and healthy as he has. I will agree with you about Ken Griffey Jr. Best all around baseball player ever and fug those injuries or he woulda been the king.

So Hank Aaron admits to using amphetamines during his career & he is clean. A-Rod uses steroids to heal from hip surgery & he is a juicing cheater.

Sterons or not he is now, at best, a barely above average player getting paid like a super star. If you yanks fans want to keep touting milestones and worshiping guys you never saw play, have fun. A-Rod will continue to put up 3-4 WAR(at best, that that number will be declining sooner rather than later) while sucking up $30m/year.

Sterons or not he is now, at best, a barely above average player getting paid like a super star. If you yanks fans want to keep touting milestones and worshiping guys you never saw play, have fun. A-Rod will continue to put up 3-4 WAR(at best, that that number will be declining sooner rather than later) while sucking up $30m/year.

I've saw A-Rod play about 12 times?

I've saw A-Rod play about 12 times?

Seen.

So Hank Aaron admits to using amphetamines during his career & he is clean. A-Rod uses steroids to heal from hip surgery & he is a juicing cheater.

First you put words in Hank Aaron's mouth now you're putting words in mine? Typical.

First you put words in Hank Aaron's mouth now you're putting words in mine? Typical.

"Actually the 1968 season wasn't the best time to present my case. It was the first time since my rookie year that I didn't drive in or scored 100 runs. I was so frustrated that at one point I tried using a greenie that one of my teamates gave me." - Henry Hank Aaron

"Actually the 1968 season wasn't the best time to present my case. It was the first time since my rookie year that I didn't drive in or scored 100 runs. I was so frustrated that at one point I tried using a greenie that one of my teamates gave me." - Henry Hank Aaron

Yeah. Tried it. Once. Not admitted to using. Which you said in your first post.

Pettite was hit by a ball & is out 6-8 weeks with a fractured ankle & Sabathia goes on the DL the same day with a strained muscle. Ouch.

Yanks won 5 in a row but CC is out for a couple weeks :( Pettite is out for a couple months. Injuries are killing the staff.

Yanks field 3 AL starters : )

Jeter

Cano

Granderson

Yanks also trade for righthanded pitcher Chad Qualls. Meh but will see how he plays out.