Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yanks are beasting :)

71 posts in this topic

Posted

So Hank Aaron admits to using amphetamines during his career & he is clean. A-Rod uses steroids to heal from hip surgery & he is a juicing cheater.

First you put words in Hank Aaron's mouth now you're putting words in mine? Typical.

Posted

First you put words in Hank Aaron's mouth now you're putting words in mine? Typical.

"Actually the 1968 season wasn't the best time to present my case. It was the first time since my rookie year that I didn't drive in or scored 100 runs. I was so frustrated that at one point I tried using a greenie that one of my teamates gave me." - Henry Hank Aaron

Posted

"Actually the 1968 season wasn't the best time to present my case. It was the first time since my rookie year that I didn't drive in or scored 100 runs. I was so frustrated that at one point I tried using a greenie that one of my teamates gave me." - Henry Hank Aaron

Yeah. Tried it. Once. Not admitted to using. Which you said in your first post.

Posted

Pettite was hit by a ball & is out 6-8 weeks with a fractured ankle & Sabathia goes on the DL the same day with a strained muscle. Ouch.

Posted

Yanks won 5 in a row but CC is out for a couple weeks :( Pettite is out for a couple months. Injuries are killing the staff.

Posted

Yanks field 3 AL starters : )

Jeter

Cano

Granderson

Yanks also trade for righthanded pitcher Chad Qualls. Meh but will see how he plays out.

Posted

LOL! So the Duke Basketball fan is a Yankees fan, too?

BANDWAGON

Poor white trash love teams like Duke and the Yankees. I bet you pull for the Heat or Lakers also.

When they win they can rub it in people's faces with jobs, marriages, running cars, etc.

Posted

Yes

No

No yes no and no

??? You're kind of stupid, i worry about this younger generation sometimes.

Posted

Yes

No

No yes no and no

??? You're kind of stupid, i worry about this younger generation sometimes.

I worry about pathetic, 43 year old unemployed rednecks with nothing better to do than troll an internet fan page of a team he doesn't even like.

I'd be willing to bet you've never further north than Virginia.

Posted

42 actually and i have employees at the moment. Who said i didn't like the Panthers? I wish them much success for a change.

Maryland

DC

Delaware

Pennsylvania

New York

New Jersey

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Vermont

New Hampshire

Canada

Quebec

West Virginia

Ohio

Posted

As of today, best record in baseball but still worried about the staff.

Posted

Teixeira's 2 HRs, 5 RBIs lead Yanks over Angels