Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

#2 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

Man, the second part was cool. I love hearing demon stories and stuff like that.

#3 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Ghosts aren't real...

What people call ghosts are the maniplulated metaphysical manifestations of electrical impulses generated by the subconscious mind of aware/corporeal beings and the other living things on this planet.

In simpler terms, they are phenomena that are unknowingly made to happen by the energy that flows through the living things on our planet.

#4 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Disagree, I think they're real.

#5 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

I believe ghosts are most definitely real.

#6 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'm a believer

#7 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,481 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

Ghosts aren't real...

What people call ghosts are the maniplulated metaphysical manifestations of electrical impulses generated by the subconscious mind of aware/corporeal beings and the other living things on this planet.

In simpler terms, they are phenomena that are unknowingly made to happen by the energy that flows through the living things on our planet.

WTF is this

#8 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

Ghosts aren't real...

This is supposed to be MORE plausible than ghosts?

#9 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

he's gonna find a big 'ole ghost penis in his butt one day with that kind of rationalization

#10 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,625 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Ghosts aren't real...

So, you found some really good acid, huh?

#11 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

The closest you'll get to intelligent/oft-described supernatural entities are interdimensional visitors... These are not the same as the hypothetical "spirits" and/or ghosts...

What is described as the soul is the energy contained within the electrical impulses that make up the experience of your existence... When you cease to exist in the physical form, those impulses transfer back to the ether that is the ever-constant universal life-force... Sometimes it gets caught in the conscious in-between and transferred to other forms of energy, leaving "imprints" in inanimate objects, or even other living things... When we encounter such entrapments, our need for interpretation translates them as supernatural...

I repeat... Ghosts aren't real...

...and neither are angels and demons... etc. etc. etc. in the traditional folklorish sense...

Those of you that believe... Do you believe in fairies (not like the Panthro type), leprechauns, trolls (not like TRD), gnomes, banshee, etc. ?

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

I'm going to start a show called interdimensional visitor hunters

#13 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,270 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

The closest you'll get to intelligent/oft-described supernatural entities are interdimensional visitors... These are not the same as the hypothetical "spirits" and/or ghosts...

What is described as the soul is the energy contained within the electrical impulses that make up the experience of your existence... When you cease to exist in the physical form, those impulses transfer back to the ether that is the ever-constant universal life-force... Sometimes it gets caught in the conscious in-between and transferred to other forms of energy, leaving "imprints" in inanimate objects, or even other living things... When we encounter such entrapments, our need for interpretation translates them as supernatural...

I repeat... Ghosts aren't real...

...and neither are angels and demons... etc. etc. etc. in the traditional folklorish sense...

Those of you that believe... Do you believe in fairies (not like the Panthro type), leprechauns, trolls (not like TRD), gnomes, banshee, etc. ?

now you are claiming to be able to factually dismiss the soul as well.....

I've known people like you. Life often has away of changing opinions.

#14 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

Anyone want to ghost hunt this summer?

#15 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER