#31 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

Anderson will not be our leading tackler with Beason Davis and Keuchly here.

#32 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Only real gripe I have with this is that I don't believe for a second that James Anderson leads the team in tackles again assuming Keuchly, Beason or TD stay healthy.

Anderson is a terrific worker, a solid contributor and a well rounded player. He's a great player to have on your team, but he's no superstar and simply doesn't have the measurables to be one.

#33 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

i think this offense is going to be breaking records for several years.

i can actually see us breaking team rushing records this coming year for yardage and TDs (which would be hilarious in a time where they run game is supposed to have taken a huge back seat to the passing game) because of all the run power we have and a passing game to take the heat off of it.

i can also, in very short time, see this passing game becoming the most prolific one in history, largely because of the running game we have, the scheme/coaching, and of course, because of the QB.

i see multiple SBs coming our way as well.

i see this team becoming a dynasty...and don't throw that jinx word around. there's no such thing (just don't vote any panthers to be on the cover of madden to be on the safe side).

signed,
a proud and admitted homer for a team that is quite capable of reaching those hopes/expectations.

I think you are probably right. Our running game isn't like the general concept of what the NFL has established as a running game, it eats up massive chunks of yardage. We hardly ever just hand the ball off up the middle, we almost always use some sort of misdirection - something, anything to take a few defenders out of the play.

#34 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

Had a bucket handle tear of the meniscus as well. They just removed the damaged part and said I might have arthritis later. Truth is though it has been almost 20 years and it really gives me no problem. You should be fine once it heals......

Yeah, they told me they wanted to repair it so I wouldnt develop arthritis later. He said healing time to take it out was about a week, but to repair it is 6 weeks.

#35 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

I think Anderson will surprise a lot of people. Especially with everyone coming off injuries and a rookie aboard.

#36 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

Beason at 80% is still better than Anderson, Keuchly is no ordinary rookie either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com