Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our inability to beat the Falcons

38 posts in this topic

Posted

The past couple of years they've had our number because in 2010 we were horrible and everyone had our number and last year our defense couldn't stop anyone. Losing Beason was to our defense what losing Manning was to the Colts' offense (to a slightly lesser degree). The two years prior to that we split with them, so it's not like they've been smashing us forever, just the past couple of years have been rough over all.

even at that...didn't we almost come away with the win, even with clausen? it was at the very least close and not the blowout implied seems to be happening on a continual basis.

Posted

Atlanta leads the series 22-12. Also we have yet to beat them in this young decade.

We lead Tampa 14-9

We are tied with NO 17-17

Posted

I believe the Birds are going down bigtime this season:

Panthers

Saints*

Tampa Bay

Atlanta

For real.

Posted

newton will win a superbowl before ryan.

crap...he'll win a playoff game before ryan.

Posted

We are not going down anytime soon, both of our pass coordinators were terrible, to conservative they were holding us back! We hired the best DC in football "Mike Nolan" and finally have a OC that will open up the offense with Screens and Verticals pass plays!

I must say we will probably end up battling you guys for the division though.

SN:Curtis Lofton was the reason we lost alot of games due to his terrible coverage on 3rd and long so losing him isnt bad at all and Michael Turner has been playing like crap for the last two seasons besides beating up on the garbage teams so he really isnt a factor anymore either.

Posted

We are not going down anytime soon, both of our pass coordinators were terrible, to conservative they were holding us back! We hired the best DC in football "Mike Nolan" and finally have a OC that will open up the offense with Screens and Verticals pass plays!

SN:Curtis Lofton was the reason we lost alot of games due to his terrible coverage on 3rd and long so losing him isnt bad at all and Michael Turner has been playing like crap for the last two seasons besides beating up on the garbage teams so he really isnt a factor anymore either.

Vertical pass plays?

QGLnI.gif

Have you seen Matt Ryan's arm?

Posted

Vertical pass plays?

QGLnI.gif

Have you seen Matt Ryan's arm?

He's put on a few pounds been in the weight room this offseason and at camp I must say he looked damn good throwing the deep ball, its not a "must" that he has to throw the deep ball just adds another element to his game and the offense as a whole.

Posted

He's put on a few pounds been in the weight room this offseason and at camp I must say he looked damn good throwing the deep ball, its not a "must" that he has to throw the deep ball just adds another element to his game and the offense as a whole.

Silly Falcon, vertical pass plays are for Cams.

Posted

The tide is turning, we're gonna sweep them this year.

Posted

Wrong, we hired the best DC in football.

Posted

Btw, I have an exclusive picture of Matt Ryan weight-lifting.

0.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Silly Falcon, vertical pass plays are for Cams.

Thats cool keep the verts Ill take the wins!