Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So let me get this straight Saints*...

12 posts in this topic

Posted

You claim Anthony Hargrove didn't say the words "Give me my money!" after Brett Favre appeared to be injured in the 2009 NFC title game...

Saints** players deny...

OK... let's say it wasn't Hargrove... Goodell is making it all up to "destroy a great franchise" right? Isn't that how it goes???

But guess what dumbasses A dirtbag Saints** player said it... during the game... ON TAPE. So it wasn't Hargrove... it was one of you that said it. It wasn't a Minnesota player... it wasn't a ref or a coach. God what a bunch of morons.

It is PROOF of a bounty program.

So you idiots go right on insisting on Hargrove's innocence, and he may be, but all you're doing is proving the NFL's point. That you're a bunch of scumbag, horseshit cheaters.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

"feel the hate. Good....good...."

:D

Posted

I love Saint fans' denial. It makes them look mind-warpingly dumb without me having to say anything.

Posted

Can't fix stupid

Posted

Asking for money is proof of a bounty system. And insisting that Hargrove is innocent is something that only idiots would do. Even if he is innocent.

Ok, I think we got that straightened out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Asking for money is proof of a bounty system. And insisting that Hargrove is innocent is something that only idiots would do. Even if he is innocent.

Ok, I think we got that straightened out.

If you wanna brave lowering your IQ watch an episode of "Swamp People." If you make it through one episode (or 30 seconds) you can realize that most of the Saints* fans are indeed, idiots.

Posted

If you wanna brave lowering your IQ watch an episode of "Swamp People." If you make it through one episode (or 30 seconds) you can realize that most of the Saints** fans are indeed, idiots.

How many episodes did you make it through, Ethan?

Posted

How many episodes did you make it through, Ethan?

2 minutes.

Posted

Watching a Saints* fan and a Falcon fan trade barbs is like watching two monkeys eat each others poop.

Posted

Seeing a Panthers fan comment on that interaction is like watching a fly hungrily buzzing towards that same tasty, tasty poop.

Incidentally - where are you located, geographically speaking? Sounds like your local zoo has made some questionable nutritionial decsions for the animals. All the primates in the Audubon Zoo and Zoo Atlanta exhibits seem to eat like kings by comparison.

Posted

I love how while trying to burn SCP you just admitted to eating poop.

Posted

qjUbN.jpg