Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,981 posts in this topic

Well you're getting it back now and that's what matters.

Yeah I never really lost the desire to workout either. Its always been hanging over my shoulder like a nagging bitch wife.

Anyway, www.bodybuilding.com sent me some free samples along with my order of creatine. A packet of 100% gold standard whey, a packet of musclepharm assault, and a 10 pack of fat burning pills with like 4000% b12 in them and a bunch of other poo plus a coupon for 30% off my next order, good until 2/28/13.

pretty nice of them. i'll definitely be ordering from them again.

I've noticed a lot of the places that you buy supplements like to give out samples... I like it because you can try stuff without spending a lot.

Anybody ever tried this one?

day-mo-10-2.gif?w=320&h=185

ima work that in next shoulder day.

This.

I surfed throughout my life and this will certainly get your shoulders and lower back back into shape. Esp if you have taken significant time off. Heck, swimming is the best all around workout to do period...but not all of us have access to a pool.

This.

I surfed throughout my life and this will certainly get your shoulders and lower back back into shape. Esp if you have taken significant time off. Heck, swimming is the best all around workout to do period...but not all of us have access to a pool.

I swim a good bit in the summer, but even then I have to be careful swimming as it tends to tweak my shoulders, esp the surgically repaired one. But yes, it is an awesome workout.

Fine then I won't mess with it... :P

You may actually like it. I know people who do enjoy doing it, and swear it gives them better results. In my opinion, you are better off coming up with a different exercise to isolate each muscle group. I think it gets the best results. Whatever works for you is most important though.

You may actually like it. I know people who do enjoy doing it, and swear it gives them better results. In my opinion, you are better off coming up with a different exercise to isolate each muscle group. I think it gets the best results. Whatever works for you is most important though.

Yeah I may give it a go just to see... But you have a valid point.

Fine then I won't mess with it... :P

I do them some. If you go low weight and hold the reps it does good for chest back abs. Don't feel it too much in my shoulders though

Sooo...

Played basketball for the first time since my surgery, which makes it roughly 3 years since I last played, this past Thursday night.

I had forgotten how rough it can get... pretty much just a couple of full-court pick up games for about an hour and a half, but I don't move like that in the gym so Friday morning I felt like I been run over with a truck... sore groin from moving side-to-side, sore shoulder from going up to grab a rebound and hyper-extending it, and I jammed my left big toe on a fast break when I tried to stop... since the toenail is now purple, I'm pretty sure it's gonna come off... ugh, getting old sucks.

On the good side I played pretty well for not having played in so long... and in-shape wise didn't have any trouble getting up and down the court.

Now if we can just get Huddle Jamz III setup... :)

I'm short, uncoordinated, and can't jump. I was never good at basketball.

Anyone have a solid mass-building leg workout?

The girl I'm seeing is waaaaaay more fit than me and it pisses me off. Well, not really but you know what I mean. I need to improve.