3065 replies to this topic

#2176 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

i played six games of basketball this morning and couldn't get my fuggin shot to fall for poo.. i was so mad and late for work i didnt even care.. the worst part is i will feel this way until i get back out there and play better which might not be for another week.

arrgghh!!!!!!! i want to make kittens bleed out to death from their ears

#2177 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

i played six games of basketball this morning and couldn't get my fuggin shot to fall for poo.. i was so mad and late for work i didnt even care.. the worst part is i will feel this way until i get back out there and play better which might not be for another week.

arrgghh!!!!!!! i want to make kittens bleed out to death from their ears

6? This MORNING? Maybe I'm not a morning person, but I just do not understand how people can wake up and work out. My muscles need almost half a day to warm up.

#2178 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

played six more this morning and wasnt really shooting too much better, but at least we won our games.. and i played good D

I was even later to work but am so much happier :)

#2179 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,399 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

played six more this morning and wasnt really shooting too much better, but at least we won our games.. and i played good D

I was even later to work but am so much happier :)

Where do you play? I play at 5:15am on Wed and Fri at the Harris Y.

#2180 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

I shave my husbands front.....and back. hawt

Seriously though, i want to see his muscles. 

That is.  That is... something right there.  the thing with doing that and shaving - you have to have a darker skin tone/tan/whatever.  I am a pastey ass white dude so I'd just look silly.

lol 

Yes and not really.

I'm mixed on him shaving his chest hair, his chest hair is pretty damn sexy but he's got all these wonderful muscles that it's all hiding. 

I think if it were up to him, he'd just dip him body in a nair if he could. 

I'd just hook some hot wires to you and plug you in to 220 for some redneck electrolysis.

People from Buffalo are pretty miserable. Is it because of the hot wing shits and the constant red ass or is it because of the crappy weather and beast-women up there?

miserable?  I think I have charm!

Western NY is no different then the Carolina's.  The women are no different, either.  Instead of the typical dark hair, strong cheek bone little face girls that are here; up there you have blond taller girls with button noses and lighter skin.  People never believe me but most of North Carolina could easily be mistaken for WNY.

#2181 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

Besides being all the way out in left field, who cares what other do? They want to look bigger? Let them. Their woman doesn't like hair, let her not like hair. Says more about the person judging than the guy for shaving/waxing etc. I'm an equal opportunity observer, though. So, my thinking is different. Are you doing something that makes you feel good, confident, and healthy while also affording those around you their own proclivities? If so, you're good in my book.

I got schooled.  :ph34r:

#2182 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

Chest hair hides definition. If you have no definition, it hides flab.

I have definition, though.  I am very lean for my size.  I am not tremendously hairy, though.  Maybe more then average.

Yeah I'm not sure where Buffalo man is getting at but what's wrong with shaving? And how is that "gay"?  How does it make you look bigger?

There's some dudes in mine and Joscott's gym are huge and shaved, I'd like him to tell them they're gay... lol 

I have a big mouth, I probably would tell them if I got bored.  I stopped some big ass caveman the other day and asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me rerack his weights.  He left 14 plates on a leg press and was about to leave.  When I asked him he had a look of confusion, but I did not stop for a response and just started taking them off.  He just came over and helped - claimed he worked out so hard he just forgot to do it and thanked me for reminding him.

What is wrong with shaving is that it is so damn silly.  I can put up as much weight if not more then most anyone at the gym yet they insist on looking so big and wearing the most ridiculous costumes to work out.  Shaving is just part of that costume.

#2183 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,399 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

People who are so concerned about what others do, how they act, and how they look are just covering up their own insecurities. 

#2184 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

People who are so concerned about what others do, how they act, and how they look are just covering up their own insecurities. 

Eh, I am not concerned with it, I am not wrapped up in it.  At the time I was overwhelmed by it because I was told 3 times in the course of two days I need to shave down and I would look much better, and told this by men.  It was unsettling because I don't care what they think.

Thru the next few days I kept noticing how vain people are at the gym.  I have got told to shave down a few times since, also got told to keep my manscaping...  it's just the way it is.  One guy, though, did make a point.  It cuts down on body odor, which is why he does it in landscaping.  His clients don't want to smell his work, just see it.  Me being outside and on the go a lot it makes sense.

#2185 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

Where do you play? I play at 5:15am on Wed and Fri at the Harris Y.

5:15..??? ooofff :(

im up here in northern VA..

#2186 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

Back at it after a week off. I do physically feel better, but after that workout, mentally I feel better. I missed the gym

#2187 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Am I the only one who ever looks at their workouts and tries to stack them against the combine numbers for NFL draft prospects?  haha

Like the other day doing bench I did 3 sets of 215# @ 15 reps and the last was able to get to 17... So I figured I'd be 3rd round something or other.

Back at it after a week off. I do physically feel better, but after that workout, mentally I feel better. I missed the gym

Any plans on what you're going to do this time?  Same routines?  Same motive?  Anything to change it up?  Add to your goals?

#2188 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:36 PM

Am I the only one who ever looks at their workouts and tries to stack them against the combine numbers for NFL draft prospects?  haha

Like the other day doing bench I did 3 sets of 215# @ 15 reps and the last was able to get to 17... So I figured I'd be 3rd round something or other.

Any plans on what you're going to do this time?  Same routines?  Same motive?  Anything to change it up?  Add to your goals?

I'm working on a long cut. I want to hit 8% body fat and run a 10k in under 40 minutes. I might switch regimens, but I have to find one I like first.

#2189 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

I'm working on a long cut. I want to hit 8% body fat and run a 10k in under 40 minutes. I might switch regimens, but I have to find one I like first.

Maybe I missed it - but are you a competitive runner?

I am going to begin for running a marathon shortly.  I just want to run one, then I'll look to the 10k's and 5k's, etc.  I need to find a Marathon date for 2015 or late this year and train to that.  Richmond and Charleston would be cool places to run.

#2190 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Maybe I missed it - but are you a competitive runner?

I am going to begin for running a marathon shortly.  I just want to run one, then I'll look to the 10k's and 5k's, etc.  I need to find a Marathon date for 2015 or late this year and train to that.  Richmond and Charleston would be cool places to run.

No I'm not, but since I got in shape I decided I should do something like that. I want to do the Bridge Run under 40 minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com