Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad pick and I'll tell ya why

91 posts in this topic

Posted

wow miles plumlee going to Indiana. I like it.

Posted

We suck a deep mediocre draft with 5 trade options and we pick a 12 point a game defensive guy!!!! Hats off. Shoulda just brought ammo back!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Just imagine if we would have pulled the trigger on that trade with Cle and at #4 gotten Barnes/Robinson and at #24 could of gotten PJ3.

That would have been a great draft!

Posted

Just imagine if we would have pulled the trigger on that trade with Cle and at #4 gotten Barnes/Robinson and at #24 could of gotten PJ3.

That would have been a great draft!

i would have fapped. Cho had a stinker of a draft.

Posted

I hope you guys are right. I have a lot of faith in Cho so I hope he becomes a really good player.

But attributes like "winner" and "plays hard" carries weight for 5 minutes in the NBA.

Raymond Felton and Sean May were winner that played hard too. they were both gone in 5 years.

Lol if you are going to find examples of guys who play hard you could at least find guys who play hard enough to stay in shape. Sean May was so fat his knees couldnt handle the stress and Felton has had a significant belly most of his NBA career

Posted

We suck a deep mediocre draft with 5 trade options and we pick a 12 point a game defensive guy!!!! Hats off. Shoulda just brought ammo back!!!

He scored 12 points a game on a loaded talented team.

Put him on UNC and he would have had Barnes ppg

And people would've universally loved this pic

Posted

The Bobcats sound pretty confident that they will develop his jumper. They did it with Gerald Wallace so I believe them.

MKG with a jumper? Oh shiiiiiiiiii

Posted

Just another piece to the puzzle.

Problem is I am not convinced the Bobcats have a puzzle.

1 person likes this

Posted

Problem is I am not convinced the Bobcats have a puzzle.

Fair enough. A lot of fans think the same. I, for one, like what they are doing so far.

Posted

1. Youngest player in the draft ( I'm sure you all knew that)

2. Speech impediment

3. Severe anxiety disorder. He better triple the amount of lexapro for next season because who is the player they are coming after when they lose next season?

4. Kentucky would have beat the bobcats last year.

:rolleyes: Not comparing him to Lebron but I'm sure Kobe and Lebron was the youngest in their draft class too...Soooo you point?

And what his speech got to do with anything...he will get better...I'm tired of dumb people acting like everything supposed to be perfect about a person....MJ will get that killer blood in him or Dunlap

Posted

The defensive potential of this squad is scary!

Posted

I love the player this kid can become.