Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

God

NBA Summer League

509 posts in this topic

Mullens is a toothpick compared to Leonard. Did you see him just bulldoze Xavier Silas?

no, I watched bit of the first half only. Leonard is an aggressive rebounders compare to you know who.

Leonard had a double-double tonight ey? Pretty good

I wish our 7 footer white boy was Leonard. =)

Interesting finish to the Hornets-Blazers game. Meyers Leonard remembered what Rivers did to Zeller at the Dean Dome a while back and wasn't going to let it happen in Vegas.

Rivers struggle a bit today but his handles are really, really, really, good.

The Blazers look like they struck gold with the draft.

Blazers Stats

Damian Lillard: 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists

Meyers Leonard: 14 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocked shots

That's all for me tonight, I'll be back for the USA vs. Brazil exhibition game tomorrow at 8.

Later.

Interesting finish to the Hornets-Blazers game. Meyers Leonard remembered what Rivers did to Zeller at the Dean Dome a while back and wasn't going to let it happen in Vegas.

Rivers struggle a bit today but his handles are really, really, really, good.

The Blazers look like they struck gold with the draft.

Blazers Stats

Damian Lillard: 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists

Meyers Leonard: 14 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocked shots

That's all for me tonight, I'll be back for the USA vs. Brazil exhibition game tomorrow at 8.

Later.

those motha fuggin Blazers sure did. Lillard is going to make those Portlands fans feel like Roy never left.

no, I watched bit of the first half only. Leonard is an aggressive rebounders compare to you know who.

Leonard absolutely destroyed Silas then stared him down with a smile lol

Also we'll make a game thread for Tuesday's game against the T-Wolves.

Soooo a bunch of catch and shoot and one dribble pullups highlights. Awesome. Exactly how I remember Rice. I thought we were talking about his handle.

Rice could get to the basket any time he wanted to Yesterday Barnes couldn't.

How would I know, Rice never attacked the basket. he was a catch and shoot, one dribble pull up guy.

He was awesome when he was with the Hornets. One of my all time favorite players.

No one from Golden State could get to the basket in that game. What game were you watching? That Golden State-Cleveland game was as ragedy as the little bit of the Bobcats-Cavs I saw. Clay Thompson is good at getting to the basket, and even he struggled doing it in that game because there was terrible spacing and bodies just flying around the whole freaking time. By the time he SQUEEZED his way by defenders, there was no way of converting because a body had flung itself into him.

THERE WERE NO LANES.

Chaos describes that Warriors game. Brick city describes the Bobcats-Cavs game.

That had to be the worst display of shooting since Angola against the Dream Team. Out right ugly.

Cat Stats Through Two Games

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: 18 points per game, 8 rebounds per game, 5 assists per game, 4 steals per game

Kemba Walker: 14.5 points per game, 5.5 assists per game, 3 rebounds per game, 2 steals per game

Byron Mullens: 14.5 points per game, 7.5 rebounds per game, 1.5 steals per game, 1 block per game

Jeffrey Taylor: 14.5 points per game, 4.5 rebounds per game, 1.5 assists per game

Bismack Biyombo: 9 points per game, 7 rebounds per game, 1.5 assists per game, 0.5 blocks per game

Dunlap said in an interview at the end of the Summer League game that he will play Taylor and MKG together during the regular season.