Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Every season we are wrong

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Mare also is in position to shock....

He might be the most hated Panther at the moment. He has a resume saying he isn't the poo he displayed last year

Almost half his career (7 of 15 years) he has been below 80%. last year being his best of those 7. I disagree about his resume. It says he has a 50-50 shot at being exactly what he was last year.

Posted · Report post

The Mare signing, to me, was more about sending Kasay off to make room for new leadership and not so much his leg. Im bullshittin around here but I have to beleive that you wouldnt cut a kicker whos money inside the 40 for a guy who's just plain inconsistent and always has been. There's literally no worse trait in a kicker I can think of. At least let me have a good idea if he's gonna make or not from a certain distance. Fug he was aweful.

Posted · Report post

Kasay never had a season as bad as Mare's last year. Never. Kasay would lose a game for us every 2 or 3 years. Mare was instrumental in 3 losses last season.

Posted · Report post

Mare should have been run out of town never to be seen again after that minnesota game.

Posted · Report post

Almost half his career (7 of 15 years) he has been below 80%. last year being his best of those 7. I disagree about his resume. It says he has a 50-50 shot at being exactly what he was last year.

He has kicked 81% in a 15 yr career.....Kasay is also at 81% over his career. We got him from Seattle where he kicked 88% with that franchise.

Posted · Report post

He was well above avg to my naked eyeball as far protection goes and he was better than that for the run. You cant tell me Kalil was responsible for blowin holes open by himself between the T's right? Replace a full grown man that his one of the top in his field (top 32 at least) with a kid and youre going to have problems. Wharton could play LT, he wasnt awesome at it but he was servicable. To me, Hatter, thats badass, that requires a lot of skill.

Don't get me wrong. Wharton was a very solid player. And replacing that with a rookie is a risk. Wharton'scanility tovslidebput to tackle made him more valuable. However, he was far from an elite guard.

Posted · Report post

Kasay missed most of his field goals from 50+. I don't think Mare attempted a 50 yarder last year.

Posted · Report post

Kasay missed most of his field goals from 50+. I don't think Mare attempted a 50 yarder last year.

This. Even then, he's still the best long distance FG kicker ever when you consider how long he's been kicking and how many he's attempted from long range. I wish people would f**king read statistics before blurting out bullsh**. Kasay and Mare are nothing alike. Not even in the same ball park. Kasay is out of Mare's league. Mare couldn't hold Kasay's jock.

Posted · Report post

Kasay: has made 41 FGs over 50+

Mare: has attempted 43 FGs over 50+...

But but they're both 81%! they're the samez!11

Posted · Report post

I'm going to blame it on John Fox. Hopefully we have it all come together this year.

Posted · Report post

the trolls are out in force tonight

Posted · Report post

Its confusing to me how you can extrapalate all of the variables in every scenerio for each and every one of those kicks by just looking at ink on whitened wood. I myself and many others have watched Mare lose many games for teams, not just the Panthers. For me that dates back to when he was with the Giants.

I think he missed like more than one XP or maybe he missed like from the 15, I cant remember. Since then Ive seen him blow a lot of games, more than the avg kicker.