Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Beasley On The Radar

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Unrestricted free agent Michael Beasley has been receiving interest from a number of teams including the Charlotte Bobcats, Memphis Grizzlies, Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Phoenix Suns and Detroit Pistons, according to sources close to the situation. All of these teams have been in contact with Beasley’s camp and expressed interest in acquiring the forward either through free agency or a sign-and-trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-pau...ed-to-clippers

Posted

Are we trying to put a potential playoff team together?

Walker - Augustin

Henderson - Gordon

MKG - Williams/Taylor

Beasley - Jamison

Biyombo - Mullens

Well..probably not a playoff team but doesnt seem like thats a very good young NBA roster.

Posted

Walker - Augustin

Henderson - Gordon

MKG - Williams/Taylor

Beasley - Jamison

Biyombo - Mullens

Well..probably not a playoff team but doesnt seem like thats a very good young NBA roster.

No stop letting your mind wonder to those expectations.

Posted

Walker - Augustin

Henderson - Gordon

MKG - Williams/Taylor

Beasley - Jamison

Biyombo - Mullens

Would like it, but where's the Center?

I do believe that Biyombo could become a real center, but IMO i'd rather tank it again next year and get a play at a Noel or Zeller. Build it young with talents like how Cho been preaching.

PG: Kemba

SG: Gordon/Hendo

SF: MKG/Taylor

PF: Bismack/Jaminson

C: Zeller/Mullens

Posted

Beasley would be a great pick-up, at least we are doing our homework.

Posted

Beasley would be a great pick-up, at least we are doing our homework.

I liked Beasley more before we drafted MKG now it's a waste of money that could be used on a 5. That will let Bismack move fully to PF.

Posted

I liked Beasley more before we drafted MKG now it's a waste of money that could be used on a 5. That will let Bismack move fully to PF.

It looks like Dunlap really wants to play Biyombo at center for some reason.

So if that's the case, we might as well get the best power forwards we can.

Posted

It looks like Dunlap really wants to play Biyombo at center for some reason.

So if that's the case, we might as well get the best power forwards we can.

He's a tweener and if you sign Jamirson you got 2 soft PF/SF and a 6'9 starting 5. So again getting dominated on the boards will be a nightly thing.

I really hope Dunlap isn't a dumbass and understands 2nd chance points can hurt a lot and having a post game is needed on this team.

Posted

I feel that Dunlaps idea of Biyombo at the five might be biyombo's ability to run the floor yet hang defensively with centers. He will beat them up and down the floor all night which fits perfectly with what Dunlap says he wants to do. just a though

Posted

wonder what the price looks like, if its reasonable id be all for it. he is a legit scorer, bit of a headcase though

Posted

I feel that Dunlaps idea of Biyombo at the five might be biyombo's ability to run the floor yet hang defensively with centers. He will beat them up and down the floor all night which fits perfectly with what Dunlap says he wants to do. just a though

Running up and down the court doesn't help us on the boards or him on the offensive end when he has to post up longer players.

Posted

wonder what the price looks like, if its reasonable id be all for it. he is a legit scorer, bit of a headcase though

That 1st rd pick we got from Detroit.