Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Beasley On The Radar

47 posts in this topic

Posted

True but this year two finals teams had no true Center. It's great to have a guy like Hibbert who has all the physical attributes but how many teams actually has a true Center? Not much right. All i am saying is majority of the NBA teams are much smaller. Even this year no.1 pick AD, a big man is still only 6'11".

That's 1 year and not to many teams will have 3 elite scorer on them as well. It's a lot harder to build a team like Miami and OKC then is like the Spurs, Dallas, and the Lakers.

Posted

That's 1 year and not to many teams will have 3 elite scorer on them as well. It's a lot harder to build a team like Miami and OKC then is like the Spurs, Dallas, and the Lakers.

I Agee with that but teams now, are starting to have more smaller athletic guys to win. True 7 footer Center are really hard to find now and if you do have one, it's still hard to win with it (pacers) due to teams having great range shooters. Sure, Mavs won it with Chandler, but the real reason was bc of Nowitzki and Terry having the ability to score those jumpers.

Spurs got beat this year even though having Duncan, bc the other teams had guys who were faster and more athletic in guys like KD, Westbrook and Harden.

Also, just look at next year draft, the two best big men are 6'11" still.

Posted

I Agee with that but teams now, are starting to have more smaller athletic guys to win. True 7 footer Center are really hard to find now and if you do have one, it's still hard to win with it (pacers) due to teams having great range shooters. Sure, Mavs won it with Chandler, but the real reason was bc of Nowitzki and Terry having the ability to score those jumpers.

Spurs got beat this year even though having Duncan, bc the other teams had guys who were faster and more athletic in guys like KD, Westbrook and Harden.

Also, just look at next year draft, the two best big men are 6'11" still.

Dallas wouldn't have won without Chandler.

Spurs have 4 titles.

And I'll take a 6'11 guy like Deandre Jordon, Or Zo Mouring.

Posted

Dallas wouldn't have won without Chandler.

Spurs have 4 titles.

And I'll take a 6'11 guy like Deandre Jordon, Or Zo Mouring.

Of course me too. But I thought we were debating about 7 footer true real Centers like Shaq and Chandler. Lakers and Mavs right?

Posted

Of course me too. But I thought we were debating about 7 footer true real Centers like Shaq and Chandler. Lakers and Mavs right?

6'11 and 7'0 are about the same thing so I put them in the same catagory. It has to do with height and mass as well. Dwight Howard is 6'11 and a true center.

Drummond is 6'11 and a true center.

Posted

6'11 and 7'0 are about the same thing so I put them in the same catagory. It has to do with height and mass as well. Dwight Howard is 6'11 and a true center.

Drummond is 6'11 and a true center.

I think you put too much in to measurements. Drummond isn't really a true anything.

Posted

I'd rather us make a hard push for Beasley than Jaminson. Sure, Jaminson could be a leader for our young guys and help them grow but Beasley is a better piece to add going toward the future. I hope that we will be having another high lottery pick next year again. And I believe if we do add one of the two, that we will still be in the high lotto picks. We really need a big man to add to our roster. I hope we add a Noel or Zeller in 2013. This would be an exciting squad to watch make a playoffs push:

PG: Kemba (if he pans out)

SG: Gordon/Hendo

SF: MKG/Taylor

PG: Beasley/Biyombo

C: Zeller/Mullens

Posted

I'd rather us make a hard push for Beasley than Jaminson. Sure, Jaminson could be a leader for our young guys and help them grow but Beasley is a better piece to add going toward the future. I hope that we will be having another high lottery pick next year again. And I believe if we do add one of the two, that we will still be in the high lotto picks. We really need a big man to add to our roster. I hope we add a Noel or Zeller in 2013. This would be an exciting squad to watch make a playoffs push:

PG: Kemba (if he pans out)

SG: Gordon/Hendo

SF: MKG/Taylor

PG: Beasley/Biyombo

C: Zeller/Mullens

Breasley is one of my most liked players. I've always liked him. I liked him on miami. But anyways I'd be pretty happy I'd we signed b easy.

It would be perfect too Bc we would still be bad enough to get a top 5 pick Bc all of our young talent

Posted

Both Michael Beasley and Eric Gordon have come to agreements with the Suns

Posted

Jordan Hill

Posted

It is going to be EXTREMELY hard to get any good FA to come to the Bobcats this offseson.

The roster is so void of talent that it will be years before we are competetive. Guys are willing to take a little less money to go somewhere that they have a chance to win.