Photo
- - - - -

What is the weirdest thing anyone has said "F**k you" to you about.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

So,

I received a call from a number I did not know. I called it back and an old hag said "Aint nobody call YOU".

So I thought nothing of it.

I received the call from the same number a few more times after that.

I answered it and the person on the other end mumbled something I could not understand. I asked him to repeat him self, and he still made no sense. He then told me he had the wrong number.

SO...I say "Hey man, I don't know who you are trying to reach, but you need to get up with that person and make sure you get the right number, you have called me about three or four times now."

He replies "EH F**K YOU MAN!!!!"

I just thought it was incredibly dumb to curse at me after politely being offered some sound advice.

#2 mvp2011

mvp2011

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

Are you like 12? People are ignorant. F### em! You should copy their number to the casual encounters section on craigslist. Ha

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Posted Image

"After a game I told Cam, "good game", he didnt take it well..."

#4 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,641 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

So some douche bag called my parents house at 12am while I was there having conversation with my dad. My dad is a very big, mean ukrainian guy with extremely thick accent. He answer the phone and says 'Who is dis?" Douche replied something so my dad proceed to tell him "Do not ever call this number again" and hangs up. Douche calls back 5 minutes later so I told my dad I'll answer and see what he wants, maybe my dad did not understood something. So I was like "Hello?" douche says "fug you" and hangs up on me lol...

#5 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,397 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

Good Morning

#6 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,005 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

I get mistaken all the time for the Elephant man and people scream f**ck you all the time at me...

that's weird.

#7 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,877 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

I was in my neighbors garage having some beers and the topic came up about Bob Seager and the saxophone in the song Turn the Page. I said "f*ck a saxophone in rock music". To which my nerdy neighbor replied "F*ck a saxophone? F*ck you!". Unbeknown to me, he played saxophone in high school. Touchy subject.

#8 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

I was in my neighbors garage having some beers and the topic came up about Bob Seager and the saxophone in the song Turn the Page. I said "f*ck a saxophone in rock music". To which my nerdy neighbor replied "F*ck a saxophone? F*ck you!". Unbeknown to me, he played saxophone in high school. Touchy subject.

Now thats funny. I literally LOLed.

#9 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Was having a discussion at work one day with a older female. She was comlaining that me and another guy at work where the biggest slackers in the office. I kindly explained to her that no we was just professional and new how to get our work done in quick manner. Well she didnt like that answer and kept bitching. Every time I would come back with a calm response. Finally she really snapped and the last thing she did was yell "f*ck You!" The whole office just stopped working and turned around and looked at her. At that point I knew I could not reason with her so I just went back to work.

#10 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

my wife says F@#k you during sex instead of F@#k me i always thought that was wierd

#11 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

For some reason people tell me "Fug you Fug".... I'm not sure why...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.