Photo
- - - - -

Here's how you keep people coming to games - Mic it up

micd up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Love my iPhone. Was a skeptic at first but once I got my hands on one...everything was awesome. Smart phones are anything but bs.

It depends on what you use it for. It's the data plans and overages, 2 year plans, phones that break instantly with insurance payments and deductibles that are BS. Paying for data AND text. If you like spending hundreds a month on phone go ahead. I am family plan with my parents and I pay them $10 a month. Free calls on AT&T network and I don't spend enough time on the phone to ever use up their minutes.

#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

not a bad idea but how many guys will play up things to try to get more pub? might take away from somes focus.

#18 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

They might exploit a little bit. The game is entertainment, as long as it compliments what were watching, I think its a great idea. If it distracts people from the game then it would be bad.

Keep in mind there are a lot of moments in the game when nothing is going on. They could fill that silence with saaaay. . . Smitty talking poo to a ref "You brought it! You might as well throw it! DAMN!"

#19 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

So what happens when opposing fans listen in to our huddle or game planning on the sideline and then text that info to someone working for their team? Sort of like what the Saints* owner did and Belichick rolled into one.

#20 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

I guess they get fined? and Brees/Brady get a little more sad?

edit: oh ya and we get to make fun of there idiotic fans that show up to the Huddle.