Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Information

84 posts in this topic

Woot! My bday is august 7th so I'll probably be taking a half day and going to the 6pm practice that day

Kurb and Salty would love to see you kids again this year along with the many others I met (and crazy stories we heard)

I'll be doing Twitter updates again this year but will probably make it for only 1 (maybe 2 if I'm lucky) bc of.my work schedule

1 person likes this

I need to borrow someone's kid

Not Sandusky style

What do you want auto'd, meet me on the 28th and I'll hook you up.

I'm 20 but I look 15 (never thought looking young would help me until I hit the number 40).

I will also be doing twitter updates (josh_3_ramsey) and a full write-up for the first day (July 28th).

Someone post that thread from floppin and his drunk adventure with the crack dealers last year lol

If it was all true that was an awesome story

Beason is good for signing too.

BTW, July 28th will be my birthday, so bring your gifts then and I want the #9 from Jimmy John's (no onion, extra dressing) with a pickle and Dr Pepper, they're right down the street. Cash and Visa gift cards also accepted.

give

Jackofalltrades

everything you don't want jimmy clausen.

that'll be a nice happy birthday for ya

Im just wondering for those of you that have ever been on the first day when they are in gibbs stadium do they sign autographs then too? I always go on the other days when they are on the practice field. My nephew has been begging me to take him and im off on saturday so we are going to head down then.

A pound of Chopped Pork,

A pound of Sliced Brisket,

A Half Rack of Baby Back Ribs,

A half pound of Smoked Sausage,

and a pound of Hand-Cut French Fries.

$30.00

TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN CHALLENGE!!!!

IF ONE PERSON CAN EAT THE WHOLE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN IN ONE HOUR (SIXTY MINUTES), WE WILL PUT AN 8 X 10 PICTURE ON THE WALL AND CALL THEM "THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN"! COME TRY IT TODAY!!!

Dear Lord Pappy.

So placing my 11 year old son along autograph row is dangerous or a good idea?

He'll be fine, just let him know it'll be crowded and not everyone was raised with manners.